Chargers | Woods released

RSJ

If J Mac is worth a second rounder Woods has to be worth a plane ticket.

Definetly. Not sure if he is a bad seed or anything, but this guy had sure hands coming out of college, and never really had the ball thrown his way. He did time pretty slow in the 40 I think, so maybe he just cant cut it.

Definetly. Not sure if he is a bad seed or anything, but this guy had sure hands coming out of college, and never really had the ball thrown his way. He did time pretty slow in the 40 I think, so maybe he just cant cut it.

He was nothing more than a product of the system at TT. I pretty much said as much before he was drafted as well so excuse me while I slap myself on the back. :)

He was nothing more than a product of the system at TT. I pretty much said as much before he was drafted as well so excuse me while I slap myself on the back. :)

Woods went to Oklahoma State, not Texas Tech.

I'd love for the Jets to at least take a look at him. He was a big time receiver in college and I have no clue how a player as good as he is can be so bad at the next level. Can't be worse the Kevin Swayne's and Jonathan Carter's of the world, can he?

Woods went to Oklahoma State, not Texas Tech.

I'd love for the Jets to at least take a look at him. He was a big time receiver in college and I have no clue how a player as good as he is can be so bad at the next level. Can't be worse the Kevin Swayne's and Jonathan Carter's of the world, can he?

Yikes, as a fan of a Big 12 team, that's a little embarrassing. Regardless, it's the same story, he was a product of that system.

Archived