My thoughts on today

shawn306

1) For those fans booing Mariano after today.

F-YOU !!!!!!

The most dominant reliver EVER and the first time in 10 F'n years he hits a rough stretch you boo !?! What is this ? Philadelphia ? I listened to Michael Kay on the way home and some toolbox calls in and says that those weren't "Real Yankee Fans" Real Yankee Fans can't afford the high ticket prices ? Yeah right. :shock:

I will say this about Mariano. The Sox are in his head. No doubt. From what I heard instead of busting them inside with the cutter he was pitching away from the hitters. Big mistake. When hitters are confident and digging in on you, your best option is the good ole brushback. Which leads me to my second point of the day.

2) Will someone on the Yankees staff PLEASE put a Sox on his @ss. Now I know that most of those were unintentional but when your star player gets drilled in the coconut then one of their MUST get one in the ribs or under the chin. Mariano had a great opportunity to 1) Get some of these guys digging in off the plate by throwing one under their chin and 2)

Possibly reestablish some control. We all know Mussina won't do it. Johnson will and I hope that the rest of staff and bullpen will. Even if it means a brawl or a suspension the Yankees have to show that if this is the game the Sox want to play then the Yanks can play that way as well.

Overall. Taking 2 of 3 is okay. A sweep would have been great but that didn't happen. Get ready for the Birds over the weekend and then it is off to Fenway for another war.

Two guys I wouldnt be surprised to throw some chin music at the sox:

1. Tanyon Sturtze

and

2. Jarett Wright

possibly Randy

you're right about Mussina, hes soft.

Id like to see them go right at Damon in the home opener, first at bat.

1) For those fans booing Mariano after today.

F-YOU !!!!!!

WELL SAID

There should be an unwritten rule ... you boo a YANKEE IMMORTAL at Yankee Stadium and you never get back into the building again ... persona non-grata

Now I've mellowed with age so I wouldn't punch him in the face, but as Chris Rock once said ... if someone did punch him in the face, I'd understand =D>

On behalf of non-Yankee ass sucking members of Red Sox Nation...Kevin Millar is the personification of the Red Sox. Well, V-Tek, Bill Mueller and Trot Nixon REALLY ARE the personification, but Millar Time is right behind those dudes.

This Garb really seems to have a chip on her shoulder. Sounds like she must have been denied a ride on Big Kev's handlebar mustache and has made it her life's work to tarnish the Living Legend!

enough already!

On behalf of non-Yankee a$$ sucking members of Red Sox Nation...Kevin Millar is the personification of the Red Sox. Well, V-Tek, Bill Mueller and Trot Nixon REALLY ARE the personification, but Millar Time is right behind those dudes.

This Garb really seems to have a chip on her shoulder. Sounds like she must have been denied a ride on Big Kev's handlebar mustache and has made it her life's work to tarnish the Living Legend!

enough already!

Kevin Millar?

Is that the same Millar that was licking Arod's grundle, praying every night he'd be on the Sawxxxx?

Archived