Arsenal

arsenal1189

Good read. I have said all along the next starting RB isn't on this team. They have 3 guys trying out to be the 3rd down back.

The FB thing is interesting though. They use the TE in the backfield so much, is there a need for a blocking back? Mybe BJ Askew can do what they want from that position. Although other than Baker I am not sure they have a TE that would excel at blocking out of the backfield either.

Good read. I have said all along the next starting RB isn't on this team. They have 3 guys trying out to be the 3rd down back.

The FB thing is interesting though. They use the TE in the backfield so much, is there a need for a blocking back? Mybe BJ Askew can do what they want from that position. Although other than Baker I am not sure they have a TE that would excel at blocking out of the backfield either.

Max, I rather wait. Not for Adrian Peterson but wait for a RB next year and go with what we have. What we have is mediocre but its better than nothing and I don't want Duckett....Give me a potential boom player, then I am listening.

FB seems to be phasing out in the Jets offense. It is more Patrick Pass style rather than Lorenzo Neal style if you catch my drift.

Bryan Thomas will definitely hold his own at OLB in the 3-4...he played great last night. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I'm tellin ya'...it's cause he signed my hat 2 weeks ago at the practice.:P

Archived