OK prepare yourselves and thank GOD we never did this kinda crap

SoFlaJets

I'm speechless. It looks like they shot that thing in Training Camp.

At least the Bears Super Bowl shuffle was shot near the end of the season when they had proved they were good.

I hate the Dolphins and their 100 fans who show up to the games!

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/we-dont-know-how-hootie-didnt-sneak-in-this-video-196086.php

any wonder why if you go to a sports bar on any given Sunday in south Florida and see Jets fans Bills fans and Pats fans all united under one banner?...and why?.......we ALL hate Miami...here's another reason

LOL

I saw that a few weeks ago, that is horrible stuff. :puke:

Ah, the Scott Mitchell days....Did you see when they panned around the stadium all the empty seats.

Having lived in Miami, Dolphin fans are the most obnoxious fair weather fans out there.

They never showed up to games even when the Dolphins were doing well.

I remember the local tv station had to buy up the remaining tickets many times just to be able to show the games down there. Nice

I Hate the Dolphins!

Ah, the Scott Mitchell days....Did you see when they panned around the stadium all the empty seats.

Having lived in Miami, Dolphin fans are the most obnoxious fair weather fans out there.

They never showed up to games even when the Dolphins were doing well.

I remember the local tv station had to buy up the remaining tickets many times just to be able to show the games down there. Nice

I Hate the Dolphins!

I went to a Pats game down there in the mid 90's and apart from all the Pats fans I saw a bunch of people wearing Cowboys jerseys.

Archived