LAST NIGHT WAS STILL A FUN NIGHT

Jetman67

I know everyone is concerned because of the teams performance. There are a few things to keep in mind.

1) It was nothing more than practice. Guys were trying out for the team.

2) Its only a game meant for entertainment. Designed to give us a diversion from the stress we all face every day.

SeaPatsy and I had a good time seeing some friends last night including Jumba, General Lee, Fireman Ed, Green Geek..........

* SeaPatsy was only wearing the Original Jetman Jersey to support the man she loves, not my team. She is still a Damn Chowd!!!

Jetman-PatsyChick.JPG

2) Its only a game meant for entertainment. Designed to give us a diversion from the stress we all face every day.

This new Jetman is freaking me out. Things heard from Jetman's section last night:

(from the row in back of him): I wish these 2 would stop making out.

Hey Mangini, don't get so angry. They are doing the best they can, this is all for fun.

Man I hope I don't get pulled over for not having a license plate.

SeaPatsy you make me so happy.

That's okay Chad -- next time you will reach him.

SeaPatsy to Jetman: Is that turkey grease on your chin or are you just happy to see me?

Nah I was there. I was going to introduce myself -- but I am big on privacy! So I left you guys alone.

You never told me you were going ass...I would've stopped by the Classic Harley crew if I had known.

You never told me you were going ass...I would've stopped by the Classic Harley crew if I had known.

Yeah I went. This week the Classic Harley guys are in some tailgate competition against Tyson (4h), Bren, Limo and others. They are driving from Pa and setting up in the Meadowlands. Then they will go to NYC for noon. And come back to the stadium to finish up tailgating.

Oh and after the game they have a 2.5 hour drive back. lol, they will probably be leaving before 8am for a preseason game. Can't beat that!

Yeah I went. This week the Classic Harley guys are in some tailgate competition against Tyson (4h), Bren, Limo and others. They are driving from Pa and setting up in the Meadowlands. Then they will go to NYC for noon. And come back to the stadium to finish up tailgating.

Oh and after the game they have a 2.5 hour drive back. lol, they will probably be leaving before 8am for a preseason game. Can't beat that!

Others being Troop 16H - aka, JI. Hahahahahaa.......who wins the cook-off?! Hahahaahahahaaa.

Please, someone, tape this event. ;)

Others being Troop 16H - aka, JI. Hahahahahaa.......who wins the cook-off?! Hahahaahahahaaa.

Please, someone, tape this event. ;)

Wow -- I would assume that 16H would be the favorites. Not sure what the deal is with this event but if you can cook for as many people as they do in 16H you are in good shape.

Although Duane from Harley is a pretty damn good cook. He owns a bar in Pa and he makes a mean hamburger!

Hope they all have fun.

Wow -- I would assume that 16H would be the favorites. Not sure what the deal is with this event but if you can cook for as many people as they do in 16H you are in good shape.

Although Duane from Harley is a pretty damn good cook. He owns a bar in Pa and he makes a mean hamburger!

Hope they all have fun.

Where in PA is this bar??? Seriously Im stuck in PA for a couple more weeks and will check it out.

Where in PA is this bar??? Seriously Im stuck in PA for a couple more weeks and will check it out.

Not sure what town it is in. The classic harley dealership is in Reading. You should stop by there and say hi if it is close by!

Already knew about this. I was going to join with Tyson but I have to bring my brother back to college and then he and I will be showing up at the game probably at like 6:30 or possibly at kickoff at 7 so I won't be able to do anything regarding tailgating this week.

Archived