Saw this on Ebay.

Bob

:) Believe it or not (most will believe it) I actually have that book. I can't even remember how I got it but I read the first few chapters and believe it or not, it's a pretty good book. There wasn't anything that I didn't know already but it looked like a great book for someone that is just starting to watch the sport.

:) Believe it or not (most will believe it) I actually have that book. I can't even remember how I got it but I read the first few chapters and believe it or not, it's a pretty good book. There wasn't anything that I didn't know already but it looked like a great book for someone that is just starting to watch the sport.
That's funny, one of my children gave me that as a Christmas present a few years back. My wife said he saw it in the store and said "Daddy would love this" (he was four at the time); still makes my wife laugh. The book is pretty basic stuff, but not bad for throwing in the bathroom pile....

I read that book also, although I mostly skimmed through it. But it is pretty good as a primer for a novice to the sport. If you are dating a girl, or your wife has no clue about the game, this book will go a long way towards getting them up to speed to attend a game with you, and not look dumb at what is going on.

Archived