This is going to be such a different team this year

SoFlaJets

Well some tweaking isn't bad. But they can't go too crazy. Otherwise we will have another Lou Holtz on our hands. Lou made his final cuts then put in so many claims that he had to cut guys that just were told they made the team. His roster for week one was filled with guys that didn't know the playbook.

In Mangini's case it isn't as bad because he is trying to bring in guys that he has worked with in the past. Holtz was new to the pro game so was bringing in newbies so to speak.

I say at least half of the guys we had on the roster this year won't be on it by later today

yeah probably. I have a real good feeling going into this season. I have an amazing amount of confidence in the direction this new regime is taking.

maybe not to the belly/pioli level yet but I have liked pretty much every move they've made to date.

You get the feeling Mangini and Co have a plan- whether it will work out in the end is still up in the air but at least I feel they are in control and doing it their way.

thats kinda what I was saying faba......i wish you'd stop following me around this board changing up my words a little bit trying to appear you have football smarts like me:)

Max , when am I off moderator probation anyway? if you don't call the dogs off soon i'm gonna go over to that other site & post...you know................jets-r us or whatever the name is;)

Archived