Note to Bitonti,, DROB played pretty darn nice

SouthernJet

both of these players were really young and really raw as rookies - DRob was 21 and BT was 22 as rookies - very very young - although i am sure the new system helps it could just be a situation of these players finally coming of age - both are essentially playing for their contract and both have alot to prove. I expect big things from both players

on another note how about Dave ball, Rashad Moore - guys coming out of nowhere - along with Ellis and Kimo all of a sudden the DL is a force to be reckoned with.

both of these players were really young and really raw as rookies - DRob was 21 and BT was 22 as rookies - very very young - although i am sure the new system helps it could just be a situation of these players finally coming of age - both are essentially playing for their contract and both have alot to prove. I expect big things from both players

on another note how about Dave ball, Rashad Moore - guys coming out of nowhere - along with Ellis and Kimo all of a sudden the DL is a force to be reckoned with.

well its still early, but i will be glad to go on record as saying that with proper coaching maybe these guys will fulfill the potential you saw

I don't know if it a force to be reckoned with. That was Kerry "hold-the-ball" Collins back there. Most etams also have better O.Lines than the Tenns do.

Still, all in all, a good showing against the run, and decent to above average pressure on the Q/B. A sterner test comes against the Pats O.Line this week.

I don't know if it a force to be reckoned with. That was Kerry "hold-the-ball" Collins back there. Most etams also have better O.Lines than the Tenns do.

Still, all in all, a good showing against the run, and decent to above average pressure on the Q/B. A sterner test comes against the Pats O.Line this week.

agree,, but u have to agree that they looked better than they ever did with Rev. BBQ at the helm

You know what is nice knowing? That when these players get into their last year, the Jet FO will be able to evaluate them as football players, and make decisions on them based on the talent they have to help the team in the future.

And that's it.

I think we have good talent evaluators in place now, just based off the quick read that I have of the players that they drafted this year. You can't overvalue that.

You know what is nice knowing? That when these players get into their last year, the Jet FO will be able to evaluate them as football players, and make decisions on them based on the talent they have to help the team in the future.

And that's it.

I think we have good talent evaluators in place now, just based off the quick read that I have of the players that they drafted this year. You can't overvalue that.

aka Cotchery vs McCareless

Archived