Rhodes & Kendall OK

tonysxl1200c

Jets | Rhodes injury update

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:09:14 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets FS Kerry Rhodes (ankle) appeared to have suffered an ankle injury Week 1, though Rhodes says he is fine and is not expected to miss time.

Jets | Kendall injury update

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:05:36 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets OG Pete Kendall (hamstring) says he is fine after suffering a left hamstring pull Week 1, and is not expected to miss time.

Didn't even know Rhodes was banged up I thought it was Dyson & Kendall. Interesting. Dyson did go off the field so hopefully he's okay as well, but, good news to know Kendall should be good to go for New England.

Rhodes got hurt on the last play of the game, that's why nobody knew he was hurt. I haven't heard any mention of Dyson since the game ended, but I saw Strait on the field a lot, which I thought meant Dyson was out, but may have just been dime. Ch 2 did not show very many replays.

Rhodes got hurt on the last play of the game, that's why nobody knew he was hurt. I haven't heard any mention of Dyson since the game ended, but I saw Strait on the field a lot, which I thought meant Dyson was out, but may have just been dime. Ch 2 did not show very many replays.

No they didnt show many except for the predictable replays.

I saw Strait and Barrett on the field a lot after Dyson limped off- when I saw 21 sitting on his butt after being involved in a tackle/collision, I knew he got banged up. Hopefully he's fine today

Archived