Wow...Check out this Cha Johnson interview from last weekend

Matt39

I had 4 in 2 years playing hockey... you feel like you just got off the scrambler 100 times when you start to feel the effects.

The last one I had was the worst.

Remember Tyson crawling around after Buster Douglass knocked him out? Looking for his mouthpiece?

Been there, done that. That one, I took a blind shot right to the back of the head.

The first one I got I was only in 5th grade. I was riding my bike and a car cut me off, right into a sewer pipe.

Another one, I fell off a roof.

Another one, I was torpedoed through a windshield in a head on collision. When I came too, I wasn't breathing. I figured this is the end, and it was weird I wasn't scared to die. I envisioned Laurel and Hardy and Hardy saying "Well Stanley, this is another fine mess you've gotten us in".

Another one, somebody slammed my head into the street.

One was self inflicted.

The last one I had was the worst.

Remember Tyson crawling around after Buster Douglass knocked him out? Looking for his mouthpiece?

Been there, done that. That one, I took a blind shot right to the back of the head.

The first one I got I was only in 5th grade. I was riding my bike and a car cut me off, right into a sewer pipe.

Another one, I fell off a roof.

Another one, I was torpedoed through a windshield in a head on collision. When I came too, I wasn't breathing. I figured this is the end, and it was weird I wasn't scared to die. I envisioned Laurel and Hardy and Hardy saying "Well Stanley, this is another fine mess you've gotten us in".

Another one, somebody slammed my head into the street.

One was self inflicted.

Oh man... glad to see your still able to correct peoples grammar after all those hits to the head. My worst one was going head first into the post after being tripped on a breakaway. I was knocked out cold, taken out in an ambulance and all.

Oh man... glad to see your still able to correct peoples grammar after all those hits to the head. My worst one was going head first into the post after being tripped on a breakaway. I was knocked out cold, taken out in an ambulance and all.

The nausea and the headache. The head spins.

Worse than my worst ever hangover. And thats saying alot.

Archived