Jets fan club in Charlotte NC?

JohnnyHector34

Ive been living in Charlotte for about a year now and cannot find a JETS fan club, anyone know of any, or looking to start one please let me know(I will go crazy if I walk into another Steeler dump) Good to see all of my fellow Jet fans in Raleigh yesterday, almost!!!

Seriously, why would there be one?

It is not like the Jets are the Yankees and havea national following.

What up Dougie! Don't forget us folks in Raleigh, dude! :)

John....I will defiinitly be back to Amedeo's soon, hopefully next week for the fins game...I got off Sundays for the rest of the season, so I should be able to make a few trips. I will let you know so you can save me a seat, by the "crew". Good to see all you guys again!!! By the way your kids look great...Good Pic!!

John....I will defiinitly be back to Amedeo's soon, hopefully next week for the fins game...I got off Sundays for the rest of the season, so I should be able to make a few trips. I will let you know so you can save me a seat, by the "crew". Good to see all you guys again!!! By the way your kids look great...Good Pic!!

Sounds good, man - we'll save you a seat near the big boy table.

Ive been living in Charlotte for about a year now and cannot find a JETS fan club, anyone know of any, or looking to start one please let me know(I will go crazy if I walk into another Steeler dump) Good to see all of my fellow Jet fans in Raleigh yesterday, almost!!!

Man i posted looking a couple weeks back .. ! No where in charlotte ! nothing like amedeos anyway ..(i lived in raleigh the past 3 seasons) Me and a couple others have been going to DAMONS .. They have the sound boxes on the tables ..that has been better that nothing ( i need sound) ! I went to coaches for the pats jets game (pats suck) And there was Noone there .. Hit me up if you want me to save a seat for ya at damons ..(or if you find a better place)

that was u man,, cool,,

wear JN gear next time like i do

Archived