QB Question?

strange_andy

With all this chatter about the Jets QB situation, please name 5 consistent QBs (current) in the NFL that put up the numbers/wins every week and could carry the current Jets team into the playoffs?

Only Peyton Manning and Tom Brady will solve Jets' qb problem.

Still, Pennington is a solid qb for Jets.

Qb is the least of their problems

Their DL cannot tackle

They have a corner who cannot cover

Their running game is mediocre at best.

You could put any of those QB back there right now and the Jets are still not a playoff team.

BINGO !!!!..

Their DL cannot tackle

You could put any of those QB back there right now and the Jets are still not a playoff team.

That's the answer I was looking for, except I wanted to read it from TX. I guess if he knew anything about football, he would have had your reply.

Their DL cannot tackle

Thank you.

Still, the Jets have a lot of cupcakes left on their schedule so the playoffs are not out of the question as long as Pennington stays on the field.

The defense gave up 17 points and forced three turnovers, yet no QB besides Chad could've one that game yesterday? Gimme a break.

Over the last several seasons 17 points a game would've put you in the top 5-7 of the entire league in terms of defense....

Archived