You got a Booger hangin' there Tony

SoFlaJets

The Colts desperation kills me. If they paid half as much attention to their defense as they do their offense they wouldn't be in this predicament.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I just don't see Dungy as that great of a coach-he's always been a guy who has some of the best talent but never gets over the hump

I don't know maybe it's just me but I just don't see Dungy as that great of a coach-he's always been a guy who has some of the best talent but never gets over the hump

I'm not a fan either. All he does is cry to the NFL until he gets what he wants. The funny part is it's never enough so he just starts crying about something else. He's a born loser and will go down as one of the biggest chokejob coaches in the history of the NFL. Hell, you give me Marvin Harrison, Peyton Manning and Edgerrin James and I might even put up a good fight.

And the data proofs it out. Lotta wins, lotta probowlers, no rings. I was going to compare him to Dennis Green, but nobody warrants that.

Archived