My Name Is Earl

jetophile

Holy Cr*p, HAH. I've only caught this show a handful of times, and it never fails to make me shriek out loud. I would've screeched and thrown peanuts at the TV to voice my approval if I had some handy. "Red Rover, Red Rover, let Betty come over!" - and Betty is an old bat with a walker who takes forever to cross the room. It's my kinda quirky. Big time.

Giovanni Ribisi, now he's always been a personal favorite of mine. I'm a sucker for great acting, and he's got "it". Besides, what a fabulous name. A great comic turn tonight. He's short, he's sassy, and I love that. I'm big on the borderline dork angle. Like Vincent D'Onofrio..er, not so short, but still has that Dork Chic thang I fancy.

So, anyone else think this show is funny as hell?

Holy Cr*p, HAH. I've only caught this show a handful of times, and it never fails to make me shriek out loud. I would've screeched and thrown peanuts at the TV to voice my approval if I had some handy. "Red Rover, Red Rover, let Betty come over!" - and Betty is an old bat with a walker who takes forever to cross the room. It's my kinda quirky. Big time.

Giovanni Ribisi, now he's always been a personal favorite of mine. I'm a sucker for great acting, and he's got "it". Besides, what a fabulous name. A great comic turn tonight. He's short, he's sassy, and I love that. I'm big on the borderline dork angle. Like Vincent D'Onofrio..er, not so short, but still has that Dork Chic thang I fancy.

So, anyone else think this show is funny as hell?

Funny show. Whenever Giovanni Ribisi is on it takes it to a new level. He is flat out funny.

"If you don't marry my mother I will kill you!"

Funny show. Whenever Giovanni Ribisi is on it takes it to a new level. He is flat out funny.

"If you don't marry my mother I will kill you!"

Hehe. And he mostly does serious roles, so it shows his versatility. As to TV, who can forget his stint as 'Lightning Boy' on the 'The X-Files' years ago? Blew everyone else off the small screen there.

Anyway, funny show. :)

• 1 month later...

Holy Cr*p, HAH. Again.

Tonight is pure gold. Earl has to make things up to a gay friend on his list. His friend, Kenny. Decides to make a bunch of sandwiches, rings the doorbell. On white bread, because according to Earl, gay guys are finicky. Seems Kenny's boyfriend is breaking up with him, "You're an emotional terrorist!" Boyfriend storms out. Kenny asks Earl's advice. Earl says, "Well, I don't much know about gay stuff. Those sandwiches I made is the gayest thing I've ever done."

Kenny develops a gambling problem and all his stuff gets re-possessed. His house is empty. Earl's doofy brother Randy takes stock and says, "Ricola!" HAAAAAAAAAH.

EDIT:

Group Therapy. Earl: "This is cr*p, this disease thing. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem." Hehe.

Hehe. And he mostly does serious roles, so it shows his versatility. As to TV, who can forget his stint as 'Lightning Boy' on the 'The X-Files' years ago? Blew everyone else off the small screen there.

Anyway, funny show. :)

The X-Files. I miss that show.

..Earl is funny though.

my name is earl is ok, but i like the office ALOT better...actually, the only reason i have ever watched earl is because it opens up for the office...otherwise i would probably never seen it.

I was going to mention that oktaren, if you think Earl is funny you should keep NBC on another half hour and see the incredible show that is The Office.

I was going to mention that oktaren, if you think Earl is funny you should keep NBC on another half hour and see the incredible show that is The Office.

I think the British original is funnier, but 'The Office' has its moments for sure. I like 'Earl' because the white trash smart guy with a heart angle really makes me shriek. And, it couches a lot of cerebral jokes in the ordinary. Not as 'simple' as it appears. Good stuff.

I think the British original is funnier, but 'The Office' has its moments for sure. I like 'Earl' because the white trash smart guy with a heart angle really makes me shriek. And, it couches a lot of cerebral jokes in the ordinary. Not as 'simple' as it appears. Good stuff.

i can only watch the british version if im drunk or something. i don't really get that british humor unless i am. i think the american version is much better, and this is coming from someone who barely watches tv at all (i don't even have cable...)

i can only watch the british version if im drunk or something. i don't really get that british humor unless i am. i think the american version is much better, and this is coming from someone who barely watches tv at all (i don't even have cable...)

British humor does suck.

Archived