is the 3-4 improving each week?

joewilly

it's hard to use the lions game as a measuring stick but it appears the front 7 is playing much better each week.

it also appears our oline is playing better as well.

cleveland is gonna be another poor measuring stick if we play well but my gut feeling is that we are really coming together as a team.

everyone not named tx please discuss

it's hard to use the lions game as a measuring stick but it appears the front 7 is playing much better each week.

it also appears our oline is playing better as well.

cleveland is gonna be another poor measuring stick if we play well but my gut feeling is that we are really coming together as a team.

everyone not named tx please discuss

I think the O line is coming together nicely. I happy that it seems like they are progressing, even if any success hasn't exactly been against the top teams in the league.

OTOH, I wouldn't say 3-4 is improving much. I think it's more that the coaching staff seems to have finally adjusted. The fact that DRob is making plays sounds to me more like they are letting him slip gaps as opposed to forcing him to try to stand up 2-3 interior O linemen. That goes against the traditional Magini philosophy D, but does lead to better results.

Archived