Jets Sunday Blitz Ice Cream

Is amazingly good.

I can't believe it took this long to get a thread on this! One of the best ice cream combinations in recent memory. Chocalate ice cream, peanut butter swirl, and chocalate covered peanut butter footballs that are simply amazing.

I remember getting a bunch at the Jets practice at Giants stadium in August, took two samples home with me and the next morning my lady was like, "where's the ice cream from the practice?

They have free samples at every game over by Gate A, I'm sure of that...and i get at least one cup of that each game

Yeah, they've been very liberal with it at the games. They give out as much as you want and never guestion a thing (I get it by Gate B by the way). Very cool of them, my kids love the stuff. Haven't seen it much in the stores though....

I kinda want to try it, but I'm out in San Diego. Maybe if I visit my family on LI this winter I'll look for it. I hope Stop and Shop carries it. Someone should send me a carton, but I bet it would melt :(

How bout if it's packed in dry ice. Isn't that how Omaha Steaks ships their meat?

Archived