Coles and Pennington feeling each other

SoFlaJets

hmmm...they could have picked a better title don't ya think? After reading the first half of this article (which sounds kinda gay to me) I'm starting to wonder about the "guys" over there at JC-first it was the Brooks Bollinger obsession now this...

By Hoss Aultman

Posted Oct 25, 2006

Laveranues Coles and Chad Pennington have re-established the special chemistry that they displayed prior to the quarterback's two shoulder operations.

"I think it

You can do better then that. AT least get his GQ picture from a few years back were he is holding a lamb.

you ever see the picture of Jim Morrison dressed like a pirate on stage holding a baby sheep PF? You got the eery feeling he was going to do unspeakable acts with it after the show

you ever see the picture of Jim Morrison dressed like a pirate on stage holding a baby sheep PF? You got the eery feeling he was going to do unspeakable acts with it after the show

:sheepf:

No, I think I missed that one.

it was in his biography "No One Her Gets Out Alive"-it was a great book I read it a few times-oh yea great emoticon there bro

Ok, yeah I do. Once you mentioned the book, which I read also, I do remember it. Yeah, freaky.

Ok, yeah I do. Once you mentioned the book, which I read also, I do remember it. Yeah, freaky.

remember he had the pirate type hat on with the skull and crossbones?The picture was actually taken in Miami when he was drunk and whipped his wang out-went to jail for that too-Bubba wasn't havin any of dat $hit down heeya-not long after while awaiting sentencing he split to Paris and OD'd

I wonder if they feel each other like Chad and Mawae feel each other in Bren's pic?

Chad should be giving Coles a tossed salad everyday for rescuing his career.

No different than Brady-Branch on 60 minutes.

PATS don't need chemistry between their QB and Receivers though unless you ask Brady Boy.

remember he had the pirate type hat on with the skull and crossbones?The picture was actually taken in Miami when he was drunk and whipped his wang out-went to jail for that too-Bubba wasn't havin any of dat $hit down heeya-not long after while awaiting sentencing he split to Paris and OD'd

I do remember. Once you said the book, I got the mental picture. :-s

Actually, went to his grave in Paris when I ws stationed in Europe.

GS

We all know that is not true. Brady is always a team player. He is not going to blast Gabriel, Caldwell, Johnson and now Gaffney. He ocassionally will send a round towards the FO, but never his teammates.

They will not replicate the connection all tandems get this year, but they appear to have a better feel for each other every week. I think Gabriel, in time, can be a very nice replacement for Branch.

I do remember. Once you said the book, I got the mental picture. :-s

Actually, went to his grave in Paris when I ws stationed in Europe.

GS

We all know that is not true. Brady is always a team player. He is not going to blast Gabriel, Caldwell, Johnson and now Gaffney. He ocassionally will send a round towards the FO, but never his teammates.

They will not replicate the connection all tandems get this year, but they appear to have a better feel for each other every week. I think Gabriel, in time, can be a very nice replacement for Branch.

Oh I agree but my point was Brady -Branch stated pretty much the same stuff Chad-Coles are saying in the article.

Saying Coles is rescuing Chad's career is TX like and not true.

Haha he looks terrible. Does he really look like that now?

If anyone has done the rescuing, it's Chad, Coles wasn't exactly lighting it up over in Washington and last year. Cotchery seems to be doing fine with Pennington, I don't know if Coles is really THAT important.

Archived