***Great New Articles on Front Page: Faba and Ed Bramlett

TomShane

Faba breaks down different draft philosophies and how the Jets might use one of them to draft Matt Roth. More excellent work from Frank.

And a new contributor weighs in on why Justin Miller is the pick for the Jets at 26. Everyone welcome Ed Bramlett to JetNation. Thanks Ed!

Check 'em out! I would take either of these players after reading these articles.

Faba is definitely going to want a free t-shirt now that he has been promoted. I really wish Tom would discuss this stuff with me. There is a budget you know! :mrgreen:

Good work on the articles guys!!!

Faba is definitely going to want a free t-shirt now that he has been promoted. I really wish Tom would discuss this stuff with me. There is a budget you know! :mrgreen:

Good work on the articles guys!!!

Thanks for the kind words GGG and Verdegirl

Max I will go on strike with Verdegirl to demand payment so get those t-shirts to us pronto

Nice article from Ed Bramlett

Justin Miller is the guy I would like at 26 for the Jets depending on what happens before we pick

Bonus as you mentioned is that he is a superb special teams player that would be a threat right away

You have to expect any rookie is going to need time to adjust and develop but special teams Miller can help right away

faba: Since they promoted you, I guess you'll be buying the beers at ESPN Zone on Saturday, right?

Of course GGG the only requirement I will make in return is that I want a chant of Lets Go Mets from you!

After reading that I definately want the jets to grab Justin Miller..

then trade for Petzuier..

Bman I have not seen anything about trading with Denver as still being a possibility but maybe Bradway has some hidden magic -it would be a good move

Thanks for the kind words GGG and Verdegirl

Max I will go on strike with Verdegirl to demand payment so get those t-shirts to us pronto

Faba...we just got the new generation shirts in. Arrived yesterday.

I will bring one with your name on it. All you have to do is show up and it is YOURS.

Faba...we just got the new generation shirts in. Arrived yesterday.

I will bring one with your name on it. All you have to do is show up and it is YOURS.

Does it have the new logo? Ya know, the one without the football? :lol:

I expect mine should be arriving at my doorstep by Monday then??

Archived