Teague Placed on Injured Reserve

JetNation

Trey Teague’s season has officially come to an end. Teague, a veteran lineman who signed with the New York Jets in the off-season, was placed on injured reserve Tuesday. The Jets also made two practice squad moves, signing Keyonta Marshall and waiving Norm Katnik.Teague, who injured his leg before training camp commenced, was placed on the Active/PUP list in late July. He was activated ...

More...

Sounds like they still have one more roster move to make. Looks like the NT was signed to the PS and Katnik was waived, so with Teague going on IR, that frees up a spot on the active roster. Wonder who will win that prize...lol.

Sucks about Teague. But he isn't the long term answer so I guess it doesn't hurt them all that much.

I kinda wanted McNeill with our second round pick, and envisioned him as our RT of the future. Obviously we went with Clemens though, and now McNeill is an LT. I'd like to see what Clemens can do since that pick could have been used for that hole. I have to think the coaching staff thought Clemens would be the man, and that's why they made that pick. I'd like to see what they saw in him when they drafted him, rather than have him sit on the bench collecting dust. Unless of course McNeill was gone before our pick, but I don't think that happened?

Archived