??Will Mangini Continue To Call The Defensive Plays Against The Patriots??

BP

I wanted to know what everybody here thinks will happen in the second half of the season with the defensive playcalling.Bob Sutton sometimes looks so lost on the sidelines,like against the Browns:Cuss: :Cuss: :Cuss:

When Mangini took over the playcalling in the 2nd half against the Browns,the Jets started run blitzing on 1st and 2nd down with good results.

Lets Discuss

Where has that been confirmed that he took over the playcalling in the 2nd half?

I saw him with the play sheet in hand calling plays in the 2nd half..he was not doing that in the 1st half..Sutton was..

You need it in writing???

I saw him with the play sheet in hand calling plays in the 2nd half..he was not doing that in the 1st half..Sutton was..

You need it in writing???

Relax. I work Sundays so I have limited access to some games depending on how busy it is. I wasn't sure if Mangini had said it somewhere or not. If we were doing better with him calling the plays then I'm all for it.

Relax. I work Sundays so I have limited access to some games depending on how busy it is. I wasn't sure if Mangini had said it somewhere or not. If we were doing better with him calling the plays then I'm all for it.

It's all good dude..

Unlucky you(working sundays:Cuss: :Cuss: )

It's all good dude..

Unlucky you(working sundays:Cuss: :Cuss: )

No ****...even worse when a customer sees me wearing my Jets' hat and says "You know you're missing the game, right?". No, you don't say?

At least I get to see big chunks of the games if I get all of my stuff done early enough. 1pm games are murder.

No ****...even worse when a customer sees me wearing my Jets' hat and says "You know you're missing the game, right?". No, you don't say?

At least I get to see big chunks of the games if I get all of my stuff done early enough. 1pm games are murder.

Worse yet is when you run into a stranger with a Jets hat on and decide on impulse to shoot the breeze. Surely there's SOMETHING likeable about the fat, smelly slob, even if he looks confused why he's even breathing. He's wearing a Jets hat, remember...

Me: "Hey, let's go Jets! I think they'll win this weekend."

Him: "I...whazzat?"

Me: "The Jets. Your hat."

Him: "My what? Where?"

Me: "Your HAT. The m*therf*cking hat you're wearing, g*ddamn you."

Him: "I...who? Oh, this. I found it. I lost my Raiders hat."

Me: "F*CK YOU!!!!"

Get Sprint Mobile with NFL updates! Then you can follow your favorite players, like Peyton Manning maybe. It's great for those that have no access to a TV or computer! Or a radio. Or a phone. Or anything else.

Get Sprint Mobile with NFL updates! Then you can follow your favorite players, like Peyton Manning maybe. It's great for those that have no access to a TV or computer! Or a radio. Or a phone. Or anything else.

Oh, I get scoring updates on my Verizon phone so I'm not completely out of the loop.

I almost threw my phone against the wall during the Jacksonville game though.

Oh, I get scoring updates on my Verizon phone so I'm not completely out of the loop.

I almost threw my phone against the wall during the Jacksonville game though.

You should have thrown the hat. Nobody gets hurt there. Besides, only real Jets fans throw their hats. Raiders fans wear OTHER teams' hats as already demonstrated, just like they'd wear someone else's shorts. I've known fellers like that. Next time, prove your love with a hat chuck. The gift that keeps on giving, and you can still make calls the next day. "Hey, did you see the Jets game? I threw my freakin' Jets hat. G*ddamn b*stard team. What did I ever do to deserve this?" Hehe.

I hope the extra week off gave the jets a time to reflect that they are actualling sitting pretty in the AFC and that they do have a shot at making the play-offs.

If the defense shows the Pats some new wrickles which I believe you will see on sunday, they will have an excellent shot at beating the Pats. Mangini has had the best tutor of all...Bellichek. So there shouldn't any surprises. However, much of this game will still come down to both QB's play. In this league anything can happen..still sticking to Jets in OT 19-16 (and maybe some of that has something to do with Mangini making sure at least we make brady uncomfortable in the pocket).

Archived