JETS Will win the AFC East!

ECURB

Go ahead take your shots, but I want props when we pull it off. :yahoo:

Being 1 game back and 1-1 against the PATS this year it is no more far fetched than a PATS fan claiming the same thing.

I think we can do it and I sure hope we do, I also hope the PATS dont get a wildcard spot and get knocked out of the playoffs... lol

Do you put up your Christmas tree when your A/C is still running? It is way too soon to be talking about this, don't you think?

Sure why not, maybe someone will leave me a gift!

Hey I know its too early, I just have a feeling about it...

I will be accepting people on the bandwagon untill... about week 13

We beat the Patriots next week, and then we can start talking. Right now it was a good win, but we came off a bye and it could have been a fluke. Don't act like a Giants or Mets fan.

I completely agree. Anything can happen on any given day in the NFL. We had a good game, this doesn't mean the rest of our season will go this way. Although, let's hope it does!

Again? ;)

Haha oops, I meant the Bears, although I wouldn't mind playing these losers every week until BB gets fired and Brady gets cut.

war ensemble: the giants and mets win like one or two games, and then think they're going to be champions every year. They also do say the next year thing a lot too. Those losers. They have to be the two worst groups of fans in all of sports in general, and definitely in their respective sports.

Archived