Put to rest the Coles-Magini rift nonsense.

GimmeShelter

He wouldn't want me saying this but, yeah, you kind of want it a little bit extra for Coach," said Coles.

"I think the guys are saying that Belichick referred to him as 'the other guy.' Any time you come out and disrespect our coach, of course guys are going to step up and try to play a little harder for him. Me, personally, I wanted this win for him."

I swear for some reason this win even feels better this morning than it did yesterday

My lungs and throat are sore from coughing, my nose is raw from sneezing, my head feels like a brick..

This win makes it all a little more bearable today. :)

LOL!!!! do you think we women are just here for the hot guys? :lol:;)

no, two points GG....

the ladies of JN used to post much more on this side of the board but now mostly spend their time (it seems to me) in The Lounge-and that's too bad IMO and 2-I didn't know if Verde was able to see the game where she lives.

The best part of this board when it started was how we had all these smart ladies posting football stuff showing that y'all knew what you were talking about

no, two points GG....

the ladies of JN used to post much more on this side of the board but now mostly spend their time (it seems to me) in The Lounge-and that's too bad IMO and 2-I didn't know if Verde was able to see the game where she lives.

The best part of this board when it started was how we had all these smart ladies posting football stuff showing that y'all knew what you were talking about

we do.. we just dont like showing up you guys... cause then youj all get pissy... and frankly more cranky a$$es are NOT what we need here ;)

also... honestly... a lot of time.. my fb related posts were ignored... so like Tx.. i now post fluff and nothing of any football significance. :D

we do.. we just dont like showing up you guys... cause then youj all get pissy... and frankly more cranky a$$es are NOT what we need here ;)

also... honestly... a lot of time.. my fb related posts were ignored... so like Tx.. i now post fluff and nothing of any football significance. :D

Ive always been interested in what you,Bren, and especially Verde and Garb have to say about football-don't give up on us GG- a lot of us KNOW you ladies get "it"-when it comes to our teams

no, two points GG....

*SoFla, I've scammed a New York feed from DirecTV. I get every game.

I don't like getting involved in pissing contests.. Or the "my opinion is better than your opinion" threads. A lot of the fb talk is like that.

My lungs and throat are sore from coughing, my nose is raw from sneezing, my head feels like a brick..

This win makes it all a little more bearable today. :)

I feel the same way Verde. If it wasn't for the Jets victory I probably would have stayed home sick today. Couldn't resist coming in to bust the few Pat fans here at work though. Did a bunch of vitamin C and Zinc, we'll see what happens. I hope you feel better !!!

Ive always been interested in what you,Bren, and especially Verde and Garb have to say about football-don't give up on us GG- a lot of us KNOW you ladies get "it"-when it comes to our teams

does that mean if V starts posting fb stuff... bren and i will be long forgotten women... LOL ;)

ms. chick pea does talk football... and boy does she know her stuff.

i was at the detroit game by myself... and it was funny to see the guys around me when i started talking fb... i dont think they liked it... LOL.. when i was just cute in my braids.. well i was delightful.. but when i corrected some guy when he was talking about the playoffs in 88 with the game against cleveland...and i corrected him.. ( politely and sweetly, of course) i waas ignored the rest of the game! :lol:

I feel the same way Verde. If it wasn't for the Jets victory I probably would have stayed home sick today. Couldn't resist coming in to bust the few Pat fans here at work though. Did a bunch of vitamin C and Zinc, we'll see what happens. I hope you feel better !!!

Thanks, baamf! I hope you do as well.

*SoFla, I've scammed a New York feed from DirecTV. I get every game.

I don't like getting involved in pissing contests.. Or the "my opinion is better than your opinion" threads. A lot of the fb talk is like that.

I don't get involved (or TRY not to anyway) in that stuff-I'll post a thread or an opinion in another and if people agree with me,then maybe I made a good post if not-oh well-I still believe in my heart that what I posted is the truth-

For instance yesterday I posted a "Jerricho Cotchery-Pats Killer" thread and nobody responded to it.It backed up what I posted before the 1st Pats-Jets game when I predicted that he would have a big game because his size matched up well for us against their smaller DBs-facts have proved me right-so far IMO

I don't like getting involved in pissing contests.

Just got a new monitor. But I would swear that Verde just wrote that she doesn't like getting involved in pissing contests. No way she just wrote those words (head cold or no head cold).

Just got a new monitor. But I would swear that Verde just wrote that she doesn't like getting involved in pissing contests. No way she just wrote those words (head cold or no head cold).

Does that new monitor see the little vertical line on the left side of the banner? icon10.gif

You're going to spend a lot of time looking :P

beauty is in the eye of the beholder! ;)

...and a hard time in finding any........I know JetFanByMarriage will disagree with that one....as well she should

see above :eek: ... otherwise the only other explaination would be thjat jfbm partakes in mind altering drugs

Archived