Leinfart had another great day yesterday

Preston Howley III

The Jets will suck b/c they addressed the left tackle position instead of drafting Leinart and let him get clobbered like he is in Arizona. Blah blah blah.

Hey it's not his fault. It's not like they have any decent receivers on that team or ever addressed the position in the draft. Or maybe it's b/c he has no RB to take the heat off him.

Right?

Hahahahhaha

20-38 216 yards 2 INT's.

We should have mortgaged our future for him and/or Bush. PeterNorth and other people said so! Bush is last in the league for RBs, and Matt Leinart has only beaten out VY and Walter, but I think VY has actually had a better season when you add in the rushing yards and TDs (the passing statistics are almost even, but in the TD department it's Leinart 6 TD 7 INT [he has a rushing TD himself) and VY is 8 TD 8 INT [3 rush TD]). So much for dominating the NFL eh? And this is the reason why you don't lose to get draft picks.

Kurt Warner would've had the Cards at 5-4 by now

Haha poor Kurt. Well, actually, I like the fact that he isn't playing anymore. His wife really pissed me off. Now that Warner has sunk into obscurity again, I don't have to see her annoying ostrich neck again.

Archived