JetNation Poll: Corey Dillon's 40 Time

Maxman

Dillon's 40 Yard Dash Time  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Dillon's 40 Yard Dash Time

Yes he broke a 50 yard run against the Jets TOUGH run defense. But did you see how he ran out of gas at 50 yards. Which made me think, at this point what is Corey Dillon's 40 time.

Please assume that the 40 yards were on a football field and not in or out of a crackhouse or anything of that nature.

His 40 time has seriously got to be in the high 4.5s. Did you hear Phil Simms making excuses for Dillon running out of gas? "Dillon slows down to try to take away the angle from the defender" You gotta be kidding me Phil, you're better than that. Thank god though, because if the Pats had called Maroneys number on that run..it's a NE TD.

He runs a 40 alot faster than 6.25 or he would not be an nfl running back... trust me. The linemen can run a 6.25. He might have a 4.4-4.5. You need to consider that when they time your 40 you haven't gotten 10 carries and hit a bunch of times before that.

He runs a 40 alot faster than 6.25 or he would not be an nfl running back... trust me. The linemen can run a 6.25. He might have a 4.4-4.5. You need to consider that when they time your 40 you haven't gotten 10 carries and hit a bunch of times before that.

point is dillon is slow as molases. I don't care how many times you got hit that play should have been taken to the house. I think Curtis could have taken that one to the house right now since he wouldn't have had to even cut... Really bad defense but Corey Dillon is definetly no longer a threat to take one the distance. He is a powerful runningback and still has a lot to offer otherwise he wouldn't be on the field, but Dillon is waaaaaay higher than a 4.4 my man.

4.7 or 4.8 tops

Archived