Great Ranger game

Brenjetsfan

Dont tell that to Willis21. he thinks anything having to do with the Hurricanes is terrible!

I just dont think they are very good. It also bothers me they have such a weak fan base. I dunno. I think they're a one and done team. It'll be awhile before we see them back in the Finals.

It is possible for any team to play in an exciting game, I didnt see it, but I'm sure it was.

I just dont think they are very good. It also bothers me they have such a weak fan base. I dunno. I think they're a one and done team. It'll be awhile before we see them back in the Finals.

It is possible for any team to play in an exciting game, I didnt see it, but I'm sure it was.

How do you know they have a weak fan base?

One and done is still better than not having a Cup at all.

When is the last time the Sabres have been to the finals?

I was at game with my son.

Great game, jagr pinholed his goal,,

Cam ward saved their butts and sent us home happy.

Sure is nice down South. Left the game and was home 15 minutes later.

Great traffic flow out of game and no bumper to bumper.

Nothin could be finer..............

I was at game with my son.

Great game, jagr pinholed his goal,,

Cam ward saved their butts and sent us home happy.

Sure is nice down South. Left the game and was home 15 minutes later.

Great traffic flow out of game and no bumper to bumper.

Nothin could be finer..............

That's because nobody attends NHL regular season games. All throughout the game I saw empty seats in the first 5 rows... same way in the Continental unless we Ranger fans are in the arena making up 75% of the fans.

That's because nobody attends NHL regular season games. All throughout the game I saw empty seats in the first 5 rows... same way in the Continental unless we Ranger fans are in the arena making up 75% of the fans.

At least the Rangers have a Stanley Cup, regardless, we still support our team.

they had over 16,000 there,, not bad for midweek in a place where we have college basketball in full swing,, meaning many people have season tickets to BBall so they get miniplan Hockey ticket packages or single game tickets,,

and also it usually still great weather until Novemeber for the Beach so people do that also,, then again the mountains is also abig place to head to so that cuts down on things also, ,

have you ever been to the garden??? 12,000 suits and the real fans sit up in the blues. not many FANS can get tickets to games at the Garden so they have to go to the arena when they play the Devils.

ticket prices in arena are way too high to get 19,000 FANS there every night. they dont have the corporate following the Rangers have, hopefully they will change that next year when they are in downtown Newark with all the office buildings and train station a block away.

Yeah, a weak fan base. Any non Cane fan knows that Carolina is a weak fan base. I mean, hell you guys still had tickets available the days of the ECFs!!!!! Every Canes game i see, all i see is empty seats. I just figured there was Nascar on or something :D

Thats a good one!! Of course everyone in Buffalo loves the Sabres, what are they going to do, watch the Bill's? LOL!!

Archived