Lovie Smith vs. Eric Mangini in a Street Fight - Who Wins?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Wasn't Mangini an all state wrestler in H.S winning a state title..i thought I read that somewhere. I take EM

Nope, that was someone else, Mangina (<<not a typo) was actually a closet crotch grabber....

Lovie wins hands down.. he's tuff..

I mean the kinda guy that stubs his toe, on purpose.... the kinda guy that fries bacon, with no shirt on.. the kinda tuff that only cries at superbowls, becasue weddings and funerals are for sissies, the kinda tuff that eats boot leather for lunch. Basically, the kind of guy that can be named 'Lovie', and get away with it...

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Bear Fact: The only man who can beat Lovie in a fight, is Ditka himself! Even Lovie vs Mini Ditka, would be nothing more that a draw... now that's tuff!

Nope, that was someone else, Mangina (<<not a typo) was actually a closet crotch grabber....

Lovie wins hands down.. he's tuff..

I mean the kinda guy that stubs his toe, on purpose.... the kinda guy that fries bacon, with no shirt on.. the kinda tuff that only cries at superbowls, becasue weddings and funerals are for sissies, the kinda tuff that eats boot leather for lunch. Basically, the kind of guy that can be named 'Lovie', and get away with it...

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Bear Fact: The only man who can beat Lovie in a fight, is Ditka himself! Even Lovie vs Mini Ditka, would be nothing more that a draw... now that's tuff!

That was funny, lol.

I don't think i'd ever pick a guy called "Lovie" when determining the winner of a fight.

imagine growing up in texas with the name Lovie i bet he learned to fight real early in life i take Lovie in this :box::yahoo: now if we were talking college wrestleing then maybe mangini has the edge

Who would win a fight between Ditka and Ditka's clone?

Ditka vs. Ditka's clone would result in a metaphysical calmity, my friend, with matter coming up against anti-matter and the subsequent collision of atoms would disrupt the very fabric of the universe and cause the entire galaxy to collapse upon itself.

DAAAAAAA BEARS!:Cuss:

Lovie's gotta have that "Boy Named Sue" mentality so I sure as hell wouldn't want to mess with him.

Have you really looked at Lovie's head? It's like a cinderblock, that pit bull kinda head. Like you could hit him all day with your hands, stop because you're tired and he would beat your ass! he also has that scar on his chin, like he got hit there with a lead pipe.:box:

Archived