Don't look now but the Colts are about to lose!!

Alk

Colts still hold home field advantage tie breakers over Denver and NE, I don't think a non-conference loss is going to phase them

To be honest, I don't care. The thought of those numbnuts Manning and Dungy going undefeated was unbearable.

Dungy is the second dumbest coach in the history of the NFL (Herm being number one ofcourse). He challenged two plays that had no business being challenged. Five years later and that defense still sucks.

i don't know, he built that Tampa defense and it hasn't been the same since they won the superbowl

what direction has the franchise gone in since winning the superbowl?

It's gone downward but you could attribute that to age as much as you could the most overrated coach in the league. All he has proven in his career is that he can coach a world beater in the regular season but is too big of an idiot to get it done when it counts. If he's such a defensive genius, when is he going to unveil this dominating defense in Indianapolis. Newsflash kid, the Tampa D had more to do with Kiffin than it did Dungy.

It's gone downward but you could attribute that to age as much as you could the most overrated coach in the league. All he has proven in his career is that he can coach a world beater in the regular season but is too big of an idiot to get it done when it counts. If he's such a defensive genius, when is he going to unveil this dominating defense in Indianapolis. Newsflash kid, the Tampa D had more to do with Kiffin than it did Dungy.

The Colts defense has been dominating the last couple of years, and you should know that first hand since its the same one that handed Tom Brady his ass 2 weeks ago

they give up alot of rushing yards and are 9-1, how the hell can you complain about anything the Colts are doing right now?

The Colts defense has been dominating the last couple of years, and you should know that first hand since its the same one that handed Tom Brady his ass 2 weeks ago

they give up alot of rushing yards and are 9-1, how the hell can you complain about anything the Colts are doing right now?

I'm going to assume that you are joking about the Colts' defense dominating the last couple of years. As far as complaining, I'm not complaining. They're not going undefeated this season and they're doing the same thing they do every year. Setting up their fans and POS GM for more heartbreak.

Archived