Jets-Texans anyone going?

gsnts725

I just drove up from VA, Rutgers game on Saturday, Jets game Sunday!!!!

Jets22, lets meet up for a beer before the game, I need to find someone to watch Jets games with in Va Beach!!!!

What section should we crash???

We had a few empty seats last week so I'm sure they'll be some empties this week to with the Texans in town.

hey Oxscott, not sure where I am sitting yet....but 11c for the tailgate sounds good for me, as long as it is cool with the regulars there. I will be there early, I will send you a Pm with cell #, Gotta work Turkey Day but will be making the trek on Friday. Who else will be at 11C????

::GoJets:

We will walk over with you. Can't go to the Meadowlands without visiting Max...

Al -- I really don't know why but that made me laugh. Remember when I met you and Judy for the 1st time? You guys were like who? who? who? lol, then you were like we know who you are, it is just loud. Gotcha! #-o It's okay though, I will get over it. lol.

Al -- I really don't know why but that made me laugh. Remember when I met you and Judy for the 1st time? You guys were like who? who? who? lol, then you were like we know who you are, it is just loud. Gotcha! #-o It's okay though, I will get over it. lol.

Say What???

Archived