Jets-Texans anyone going?

gsnts725

Is anyone going to next week's game? I am going and it's my first one this year and this game is very important to me because i have a bet with my brother on who will have more wins by season's end: the jets or texans. 20 BUCKS ON THE LINE AHHHH! so far im winning but if the texans win this game, my bro will probably will be rub it in face :bag: even though i'll still be winning. lol well GO JETS!!!!!!PLZ WIN FOR ME!!!! lol

I'll be there as always. Sunday I didn't get around to see anyone who I usually see while tailgating (damn FOX;) ) So I'll have to make up for that this Sunday.

Al, where are you going to be tailgating man?

16-H..will get there around 9:30

Joe --

Definitely stop by 11-C. I am going to get there early. I have some JN stuff for you. It will be interesting. I promise!

I havn't seen you in a long time man, I'll be sure to stop by.

Interesting JN stuff? Like? JN thongs!?\:D/

If you are asking me, no thanx...got a hot date at Smith and Wollenskys Saturday night. ...you know the place right???? ;)

Hey 13, try the cajun ribeye at S&W (my office is up the block)!

Edit: And I'll see you Sunday morning (I'll be in 16G, a stones throw).

I havn't seen you in a long time man, I'll be sure to stop by.

Interesting JN stuff? Like? JN thongs!?\:D/

No the JN Thongs went to JoeBaby for next weeks photo shoot (true story actually). I have a very special assignment for you. It involves you talking to young ladies though. If you are not interested, I will understand. lol.

gonna spend Saturday hitting all the Irish Pubs in the city..but thanx for the invite...call me after the game, maybe we can hook up for a few Irish Car Bombs..

C-ya at 16-H Frank

Sweet. Let me know where to meet you. I know how much you guys all miss me, lol.

No the JN Thongs went to JoeBaby for next weeks photo shoot (true story actually). I have a very special assignment for you. It involves you talking to young ladies though. If you are not interested, I will understand. lol.

All I see is young ladies and I'm ready to go.:yahoo:

Raffy, you old fruit, stick to your fiance.;)

Maxxx, come cleean and tell the good people of this board what you really have planned! Maxxx wants to tap into the Japanese pervert market and spread the NFL brand and have jetnation positioned at the forefront in Asia, so we will be selling used JN thongs over there in vending machines. Each pair will come with a dvd of clips of the girls wearing said thongs while using exercise equipment and working up a nice sweat with clips of jets game footage mixed in. I personally thought it was tasteless and offensive, but a gig is a gig, so I agreed to put it together for him.

So It seems to me that everyone is gonna be spread out all over the lots.... any one place in particular where most JN people hang out.....I will be up there for the 1st time this year......need a good tailgate, going thru withdrawl !!

:beer_Orcish:

11C if your looking for JN people.

Archived