Junior Seau is out for the season

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Are you kidding me joewilly?

How the hell can you even begin to compare the two situations?

The Pats took a flyer on a 37-year old player who was in retirement and paid him the vet minimum.

PennyBoy was given a $64 mil contract and was suppose to be the Jets franchise QB.

How the hell can you compare the two situations?:eek:

tx tx tx, settle down guy. I was merely taking the last sentence of your post & showing how clever it is to take a basic sentence, change 2 words & bingo ya got a difference post.

my response was ballbusting only & in no way was I comparing the 2 in any way. please pass this on to garb if you see her, thanks.

hell we all know chad is tough as nails & chinadoll seau is just too fragile ;) for this bigboy league. you see, there's nothing to compare :)

on that Jets Open Mic I was watching Mangini made a good point about Chad.He was saying they had nothing to go on in terms of how a player comes back from TWO not one TWO operations to his throwing shoulder.I mean who were we looking at after the first one,I forget,but the prognosis wasn't too good?To imply that Chad ISN'T tough-well,is just plain old anti-Jets trollism.

Getting back to Seau................

The play pretty much happened right in front of me. To see his arm hanging like that was not a pleasant experience.

I never liked the guy before and was slowly warming to him this year. Too bad that this is probably it for him. The players respected him bigtime.

Please refrain from feeding Garb's ego.

Get used to it. Kraft asked Troy to stay around the organization in some form after he retires. His name will be coming up from time to time even after he retires.

Archived