Hey Ray 66 wassup wit dis?

SoFlaJets

Packers | C. Jenkins misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:04:10 -0800

Green Bay Packers DL Cullen Jenkins (illness, ankle) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29.

Packers | A. Green misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:04:10 -0800

Green Bay Packers RB Ahman Green (knee) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29, as part of his routine.

Packers | Collins misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:58:06 -0800

Green Bay Packers S Nick Collins (hamstring) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29, and might miss the Week 13 game. He is listed as doubtful on the team's injury report.

Packers | Pope practices Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:58:04 -0800

Green Bay Packers RB P.J. Pope (hamstring) practiced Wednesday, Nov. 29, and should be active Week 13 if needed.

Packers | Martin misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:58:04 -0800

Green Bay Packers TE David Martin (ribs, quadriceps) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 20, and his status for Week 13 is uncertain. He is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Packers | Clifton practices Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:53:04 -0800

Green Bay Packers OT Chad Clifton (hamstring) practiced Wednesday, Nov. 29, and is expected to play Week 13. He is listed as probable on the team's injury report.

Packers | Taylor misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:53:02 -0800

Green Bay Packers LB Ben Taylor (hamstring) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29, and is not expected to play Week 13.

Packers | Barnett practiced Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:52:59 -0800

Green Bay Packers LB Nick Barnett (hand) practiced Wednesday, Nov. 29, with a club over his hand. He has a good shot to play Week 13.

Packers | Woodson misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:49:34 -0800

Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson (illness, shoulder) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29, but he will play Week 13.

Packers | Tauscher misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:49:25 -0800

Green Bay Packers OT Mark Tauscher (groin) missed practice Wednesday, Nov. 29, and will not play Week 13.

Packers | Favre practices Wednesday

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:49:24 -0800

Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre (elbow) practiced Wednesday, Nov. 29, and is expected to play Week 13.

Whats' up with what? Thats our injury report. We are banged up.

Hope we can give you a good game. I really feel after losing so bad the last two weeks we will be ready for the Jets.

Agreed that's our weekly injury report to the NFL offices

Heres the Jets weekly injury report sent to the NFL offices

New York Jets PlayerPos.InjuryStatusWed.

BJ Askew FB Foot Questionable

David Barnett CB Hip Questionable

Tim Dwight WR Thigh Questionable

Cedric Houston RB Knee Questionable

Rashad Moore DL Hand Questionable

Eric Smith DB Foot Questionable

Kevan Barlow RB Calf Probable

Matt Chatham LB Foot Probable

Jerricho Cotchery WR Chest Probable

Andre Dyson CB Neck Probable

Pete Kendall OL Knee Probable

Justin McCareins WR Foot Probable

Chad Pennington QB Calf Probable

Dewayne Robertson DL Foot Probable

Hey SoFlaJets This sounds like Jersey slang to me "Hey Ray 66 wassup wit dis?" whats up with that

[url=http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26723]

I hate playing the Packers because I have a soft spot for Favre. Always did. Our 2002 win was purty, I gotta say, but there's some guys you wish you didn't have to beat. He is the closest to Joe Willie in style and toughness in comparison to any other QB in the game today. And yes, I know his INT rate has always been high risk/high reward, but that's a discussion for another day. He's always had a little wise ass to him, which I always liked; which is not to be confused with the punk ass chest thumping chit I can't stand. That reads jumbled. I'm tired. Muddle through.

Anyway, going for the Jets full throttle, of course, but I can't help but feel a little winsome on Brett's behalf. Looks to go in our favor, but it ain't over until it's 00:00. Good luck on both sides of the ball, and may both teams come out injury free. GO JETS!

He is the closest to Joe Willie in style and toughness in comparison to any other QB in the game today.

Sorry but the only thing I see in common between Brett and Joe was the championship and "proving the critics" wrong. Tell either they couldn't do something and you can bet they would do it!!

But style?? Last picture I saw of Joe he was wearing nylons, no wait, he had on a big fur coat, neither of which Brett has ever worn!! And Brett loves being on his farm riding his lawn mower, I doubt Joe ever had a lawn or a mower!! I guess they both have had their incidents with "substances" but who hasn't (most of ours aren't national news thank God!).

And toughness? Yes Joe played hurt but NOONE compares to Brett in toughness. 250+ straight games including playoffs. This isn't baseball or even hoops. He's played and played well with broken apendages,sprains,concussions (he once put himself in and threw a TD pass when Holmgren wasn't looking and then couldn't remember it after the game),etc. Ripken's an iron man, Favre is Titanium!!

But I do agree that it would be hard to find two more entertaining and incredible QB's!!

I also hope that this is an injury free game and well played and (of course) a Packer win!

I remember him as Broadway Joe, the Man with a Babe on each arm wearing a fur coat. After the Packers won the first two Super Bowls against the AFL by wide margins. Here comes Broadway Joe saying the JETS will beat the favored Colts of the NFL. we all know the outcome. That was the last game between the NFL and AFL. The Jets win, caused the two leagues to merge. That's the way I remember Broadway Joe and for that matter a man comfortable enough in his own masculanity to wear panty hose and get away it.

I hate playing the Packers because I have a soft spot for Favre. Always did. Our 2002 win was purty, I gotta say, but there's some guys you wish you didn't have to beat. He is the closest to Joe Willie in style and toughness in comparison to any other QB in the game today. And yes, I know his INT rate has always been high risk/high reward, but that's a discussion for another day. He's always had a little wise ass to him, which I always liked; which is not to be confused with the punk ass chest thumping chit I can't stand. That reads jumbled. I'm tired. Muddle through.

Anyway, going for the Jets full throttle, of course, but I can't help but feel a little winsome on Brett's behalf. Looks to go in our favor, but it ain't over until it's 00:00. Good luck on both sides of the ball, and may both teams come out injury free. GO JETS!

good post jetophile....... umm a few of the guys & I were talking & we were wonderin if you could post a pic of that soft spot ;)

Archived