Bills | Losman one of NFL's most accurate passers recently

GREENSMACKS

If YOU knew anything about football you'd know that MOST QBs do NOT come in and tear it up. You question my knowledge of football then follow it up with a statement like "some QBs"??!?!?! That's funny.

You typically give a young QB at LEAST 2 full seasons before you decide to move on and JP has proved over the past few games that he can play at this level. Listen man, believe me I was ready to ship this kid off at the beginning of the season but I as well as many other Bills fans and "experts" have changed their minds about JP. You guys don't watch him week in and week out so honestly, you really don't know what kind of a QB he is.

How many of the 31 QBs do you watch week to week? I guess you have no opinions on any of them.

JP is now in his third year and going into a full 30 games. I agree that he can't be judged by his rookie year, but this year, he should be.

So, try answering the questions. How many games or seasons do you wait to have JP lead you to a winning season before saying it is over?

This and next year? The next three? What?

BZ

That's the exact same question Jets fans ask about their QB.

And we have the answer (or my opinion).

Chad is the guy this year. He goes as far as he goes.

Next year, if still healthy, if he is still playing at the a winning level and depending on this year ends, he starts with Clemmens as #2.

Kellen needs at least a year in the system to get ready and Chad isn't lasting forever but he starts as long as he keeps winning and is healthy.

BZ

How many of the 31 QBs do you watch week to week? I guess you have no opinions on any of them.

JP is now in his third year and going into a full 30 games. I agree that he can't be judged by his rookie year, but this year, he should be.

So, try answering the questions. How many games or seasons do you wait to have JP lead you to a winning season before saying it is over?

This and next year? The next three? What?

ZB

Of course I have somewhat of an opinion but I'm not going to argue with someone who watches the player every week.

He's actually only had 20 starts. He can be judged by what he's doing this year and he's been playing better. You also have to take into consideration that he hasn't gotten the greatest protection since he's been starting, the past few weeks since the bye have gotten a lot better but the beginning of the year he was getting pressured every time he dropped back to pass.

I did answer the question, i said he should get at least 2yrs as a starter before a decision is made.

So than the Jets have a better team...;)

Guess we won't know that until the season is over. For all we know the Jets can lose the rest of their games this season and the Bills can win out, only time will tell. That's why they play the games.

You kids can talk all you want but the bottom line is this, A. Plenty of teams with veteran QBs less complicate an offense to play to a QBs strengths, thats just common sense you can use the term "dumbing down" all you want. B. JP Losman is still only in his FIRST full season as a starting QB and already is playing more efficiently than Chadwick and C. JP has a BOAT load of more talent than Chad; arm strength, athleticism and without a question durability we all can agree that Chad is straight up fragile.

if all it took to make a good qb was arm strength, athleticism and durability...

...you say, plenty of teams make an offense less complicated to play to a qb strengths...umm, wrong. is what the teams do is focus their offense on what the qb is good at and take out what the qb is bad at...and your qb, mr jps weakness just happens to be his mind, which is why the system must be less complicated. not all teams make the offense less complicated, just the ones with dumb qbs.

Don't want to talk about rookie year? What moron judges a QB by his rookie year? You don't want me to pull up the stats for Peyton Manning's rookie year do you? What matters is what each QB is doing NOW and JP is still a baby. Comparing career numbers is just assanine. Even the statement "his entire career" referring to a kid in his first FULL season is assanine. Is this the type of people I'm dealin with over here??????

dude, its his 3rd year, just because this is the first season he has started an entire season (so far) doesn't mean ****. what was he doing his first years in the league? sitting around playing with his *******?

dude, its his 3rd year, just because this is the first season he has started an entire season (so far) doesn't mean ****. what was he doing his first years in the league? sitting around playing with his *******?

Yea, he actually had a broken leg his first season so sitting around is exactly what he did. And him not starting an entire season does mean ***** you don't learn how to be a starting QB in this league without playing but I can already see you're definitely not one of the people I can talk to on here. Obviously you don't know what you're talkin about.

Yea, he actually had a broken leg his first season so sitting around is exactly what he did. And him not starting an entire season does mean ***** you don't learn how to be a starting QB in this league without playing but I can already see you're definitely not one of the people I can talk to on here. Obviously you don't know what you're talkin about.

well, you are right about one thing, he broke his leg so all he did was sit around, because he is a scarecrow, ya know, got no brain. someone with half the human capacity for thinking, knowing that he would be a qb at some point in his future, would have ya know, studied how the position was played in the nfl. not that he hasn't been playing it his entire life. but oh, yeah, he probably has had his offenses dumb downed, i mean scaled back, his entire life.

no, i know nothing about what i am talking about, ya know, living in buffalo and all...forced to watch all the games, listen to their one sports radio station and fans that don't even show up if the team is one game under .500...nope, i know nothing about the bills.

Hilarious.

A Jets fan uttering that prase.?

I know especially when their QB (Pennington) has the same yards per attempt and yards per completion as your QB (Brady) in their careers.... just wanted to warn you before you made any Pennington jokes....

On a serious non pissing of TX note...

Losman seems to remind me of Jake the Snake Plummer... he can be really good or really terrible and he seems to have more terrible in him...

If you think that Ramsey or Clemens would be better than 7-5 now, you are drunk

I don't. I think Chad is MUCH better than expected this year considering he had TWO surgeries of the type that no QB has ever returned from. That's amazing. Drunk as you think I am... YOU have to be drunk to think that Chad is the future of the Jets.

With that said... Losman REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sucks! Anyone who thinks he's better than Chad is not only drunk, but should lay off the crack.

I don't. I think Chad is MUCH better than expected this year considering he had TWO surgeries of the type that no QB has ever returned from. That's amazing. Drunk as you think I am... YOU have to be drunk to think that Chad is the future of the Jets.

With that said... Losman REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sucks! Anyone who thinks he's better than Chad is not only drunk, but should lay off the crack.

Never said he is the future. My thoughts are he is the QB right now. Let's get through this season before we 86 him.

Archived