Jet Web sties....

ladyJET2280

:pI just want to say this web site is the easiest thing to sign up on. I have tried 2 others and it seems there has to be requirement to join....

Thanks for letting me join this website...

:)

I like reading the bulletins

GO JETS GO!!!!

wecome lady2280! it is always nice to see more women on the site!

dont let anyone bother you... if they do...just let me know ...and i will take care of them for you ;)

:pI just want to say this web site is the easiest thing to sign up on. I have tried 2 others and it seems there has to be requirement to join....

GO JETS GO!!!!

Too late to turn back, now.

Replace the word 'Army' with 'internet' in Lee Marvins statement, and you have a description of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPVgFTepHbw

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

GO JETS GO!!!!

All we hope for is that you love the Jets. We settle for much less though. Thanks for signing up!!!

Mudcat,

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you for noticing. I work hard on my appearance. Being recognized is nice.

If boobs are the requirement then nice abs and ass has to be on the requirement list too..

hardy har har!!!

:P

Heres one more..MUSCLES...THATS THE REQUIREMENTS! :P

Its just when I tried to register on the ganggreen board, I was denied because I use hotmail, my nickname CanadianJET26 wasnt good enough, or I was on the board already( which I am not). too wierd if you ask me!

Mudcat,

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you for noticing. I work hard on my appearance. Being recognized is nice.

tHANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDING ME FROM ALL THE WAY UP IN ONTARIO CANADA..Jet fans arent many up here. But I am a huge Jet fan..I have the helmet, Coat, hat..hehe name it I have it. :character42:

Archived