Question about season tix

LionelRichie

i recently signed up for the season ticket waitlist and am around 10,000 on the list. my question is about what happens when i actually get the tix? do you start off with nose bleed seats and have the option to improve the seats over time? how long does it take to get better tix? how bad are the tix the first season?

i recently signed up for the season ticket waitlist and am around 10,000 on the list. my question is about what happens when i actually get the tix? do you start off with nose bleed seats and have the option to improve the seats over time? how long does it take to get better tix? how bad are the tix the first season?

You take what is available. Those tickets could be in the nosebleeds or in the lower bowl.

Once you get the tix you are pretty much on the waiting list when it comes to upgrading your seats.

So can I get a ticket for the Pats/Jets game in 2018? :P

You get what is available. Generally speaking I am sure the better seats don't turn over as much.

But if a seat in the uppder deck becomes available, it is not like they move everyone down a row. So it is the luck of the draw!!!

Archived