Chad Pennington is like the Jaguars

Clemens&theJets

One game he is great the other game he F ucks it up. i wish he was always consistant ](*,)

He's pretty damn consistent. All his good games are against bad pass Ds, and anytime a team has a good pass D he sucks. The Vikings have a ****ty D, so he will have another Chad "great game" which isn't really great by most NFL standards, but good enough for Chadinettes. Then we'll see stupid threads like "you Chad haters better apologize, Chad won us a game again" and if anyone defends themselves in that thread the reply is "you can't even enjoy a win" even though it's these people that called someone out rather than let them enjoy the win. Then, against Miami and Oakland, two top 10 pass defenses, Chad will suck again, and the Chadinettes will make more excuses. Then the season will end and we will watch actual QBs in the playoffs, while pretending Chad is better. Everything is consistent, from pennington's play to the chadinette's posts.

Aren't you embarrassed posting PennyBoy's stats in your sig?

More INT's than TD's and a QB rating less than 80? :eek:

Tex, come on. Weve been through this already today.

Brady: 12/25 for 78 yards 0 td's, 2 fumbles, 1 lost and 4 sacks. At least Penny was able to throw a touchdown. All Brady threw was a tantrum.

This just in... Jason Taylor owns Tom Brady. The title was transfered today.:yahoo:

They're actually not alike at all. The Jags play to their competition, Chad seems to just be a bottom feeder.

What's sad is, that Chad as a person isn't going to deserve what the NY media and fans are going to do him the rest of this season and off-season but he's made it apparently clear that he cannot step up against better teams or in clutch situations. I hate to say this but I'd almost rather see him get hurt and go out of sports then get ripped apart as he almost certainly will.

Funny you should mention the Jaguars. We got blown out by them this year, which of course I was displeased about. Still, I was just as glad to have the bad mojo of playing JAX behind us, given that our 2005 sicklefest began with that very game.

Then yesterday, Chad takes a header instead of sliding. A HEADER for the love of Pete! A HEADER running for a first down. A freakin' HEADER, which is how he blew out his arm the first time around. Against Buffalo. I almost ate the seat in front of me.

chadheaderjg6.jpg

Tex, come on. Weve been through this already today.

Brady: 12/25 for 78 yards 0 td's, 2 fumbles, 1 lost and 4 sacks. At least Penny was able to throw a touchdown. All Brady threw was a tantrum.

In a meaningless regular season game?

Brady is 10-1 lifetime in the playoffs.

Do Phins fans even know what the playoffs are all about?

Archived