Jets Are 8-6...Here We Go!!!

Jet27

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude...lay of the acid and shrooms and you will not have any 2002 flashbacks.

Btw, how does it feel to actually be involved (albeit mildly) in a division race? been a while since you guys had a little competition, no? I mean, it's not like you can just rest your starters and lose the remaining games and still get in or anything.

Btw, feels good over here.

I wouldn't have either the Colts or Patriots on an elite team list right now. I think it's the Chargers and Ravens, with a small gap between them, then a bigger gap to the Bengals, and it's just those 3. It doesn't really matter what your record is once you get to the playoffs, and the Bengals are getting hot at the right time. If they win tonight, I would find it difficult to rank the Colts ahead of them, and I think the Bengals will take it tonight.

Btw, how does it feel to actually be involved (albeit mildly) in a division race? been a while since you guys had a little competition, no? I mean, it's not like you can just rest your starters and lose the remaining games and still get in or anything.

What????

A division race? A little competition.

What standings are you looking at?

The ones I am looking at have the Pats two games up with two games to play.

That's not competition, that's pretty much a run away in NFL terms

What????

A division race? A little competition.

What standings are you looking at?

The ones I am looking at have the Pats two games up with two games to play.

That's not competition, that's pretty much a run away in NFL terms

Uh, right. Look around, the actual elite teams have clinched playoff spots already. You've been ticked, you guys aren't even making the playoffs this year! tickticktick

Because we can not quantify what the definition of elite teams are, it was only my opinion.

Opinions matter, just ask BZ. ;)

Perhaps you would like to explain then why the Jets cannot beat an "elite" team in the postseason then, should they make it. If New England is elite, and the Jets have already knocked them off on the road, then who's to say they could not do it in the postseason?

Furthermore, you cannot use the word elite to describe teams in an effort to back up your own arguments about the Patriots, then revert to saying elite is a subjective identifier in order to protect other statements. There cannot be much grey matter here. If there is any doubt a team is not elite, then they are not.

Archived