Any Crazy Chrismas Stories?

JonEJet

Well I have one from last night

Sitting on the couch with my nephew watching the Cinty vs Denver game, when I hear what seems like a bomb.......my mom thought something blew up in my garage.......I was like "no freakin' way"

So I send my nephew outside to see what the deal was (not thinking it would be my problem) and he comes running back in the house....we have a problem!!!

I run outside, and see my truck thrown to the side......I start screaming like "What the F-is going on here"

Turns out a 18 year old girl gets into a fight with her dad, takes off in her car, looking for her friends house, gets lost and in doing so plows her infinity into my driveway (which is in a cul-de-sac (sp). My Truck which is a brand new Ram, slams into my Dads car and in spinning hits my other car which is sitting in front of my garage, and my Ram. That car slammed into my garage (that was the explosion sound) What a way to start the hoiliday:Cuss:

It took me a few to calm down, but man, I felt so bad for the girl, she was crying so much.

The cops come, and rather than "writing her a traffic ticket, and probably ruining her driving record, as well as insurance rates" I talk to her dad and make quite certain he is going to pay for all the damages........even JonE has soft side during the holidays:bag:

i have a crazy story but you all are going to have to read the book

am working on Bitonti Family Xmas stories vol 1 1978 - 2006 the early years

should be an NYT best seller

here's a teaser, last night the events required a bitonti getting a friend to open a liquor store at 9pm to buy a second bottle of johnny walker on xmas eve.

Archived