Jet smart/Fin smart

AQUAFINS

Well were 3 hours away so how bout we do some quick tests on both of us.

For example a jet fan comes here and asks a fin fan any type of question, and vice versa , no vulgarity or stupidity or offending questiong though.

So every time you post , post with your team icon so we don't get all dingled.

Let's see how smart we/you are :yawn: .

1 question per team.

I'll let a jet fan start.

Well were 3 hours away so how bout we do some quick tests on both of us.

For example a jet fan comes here and asks a fin fan any type of question, and vice versa , no vulgarity or stupidity or offending questiong though.

So every time you post , post with your team icon so we don't get all dingled.

Let's see how smart we/you are :yawn: .

1 question per team.

I'll let a jet fan start.

What happened on opening day in 1978???

Who scored 3 TD's for the Jets???and who was kicking and QBing for the Fins???and who was the Fin's 'star running back' that year..

What happened on opening day in 1978???

Who scored 3 TD's for the Jets???and who was kicking and QBing for the Fins???and who was the Fin's 'star running back' that year..

ha im back hmm ok people you cant go back n cheat be honest and sincere, im not gonna cheat, i just saw this thread.

1.ok i dont know.

2.i think griese retired but i might be wrong , i'd say griese even though i know there was some other dude, but it might be griese.

3.LARRY RUNSOVERYA ?

ha im back hmm ok people you cant go back n cheat be honest and sincere, im not gonna cheat, i just saw this thread.

1.ok i dont know.

2.i think griese retired but i might be wrong , i'd say griese even though i know there was some other dude, but it might be griese.

3.LARRY RUNSOVERYA ?

1)Wesley Walker

2)Griese

3)Delvin Williams

I was at that game..Garo kicked off right towards home plate at Shea..

Who did the jets pass up in the 1983-1984 draft to get ken o'brien?

Who was a better QB marino or o'brien?

Will you go back in time and pick dan?

how many superbowls have the jets reached since 1969?

who was a better qb namath or briese?

who's going to get their ass kicked tonight?

Who did the jets pass up in the 1983-1984 draft to get ken o'brien?

Who was a better QB marino or o'brien?

Will you go back in time and pick dan?

how many superbowls have the jets reached since 1969?

who was a better qb namath or briese?

who's going to get their ass kicked tonight?

1.) How many Superbowls did Dan Marino bring you guys?

2.) I appreciate the fact the Jets haven't been to a Superbowl since 69' but can we discuss the last time the Dolphins have made it past the 1st round of the playoffs?

And a point I'd like to make is that the last time the Jets won a superbowl was in 69' but the last time the Dolphins won a superbowl was 74' so you got 5 years on us in that department you want a cookie?

If just getting to the big game is all you care about then you can join our New York friends in Buffalo. The Jets have played in far more meaningful games then the Dolphins since the turn of this century so get out of the past and step into reality. All the dolphins have is the past there hasn't been anything to get excited about in Miami since Marino, and the sad part is I had to listen to all the Dante Culpepper talk before the start of the season.... Boy oh boy are you lucky you signed Harrington lol pathetic I'll take Pennington and his 28 shoulder surgeries over culpepper or harrington any day of the week.

1.) How many Superbowls did Dan Marino bring you guys?

2.) I appreciate the fact the Jets haven't been to a Superbowl since 69' but can we discuss the last time the Dolphins have made it past the 1st round of the playoffs?

And a point I'd like to make is that the last time the Jets won a superbowl was in 69' but the last time the Dolphins won a superbowl was 74' so you got 5 years on us in that department you want a cookie?

If just getting to the big game is all you care about then you can join our New York friends in Buffalo. The Jets have played in far more meaningful games then the Dolphins since the turn of this century so get out of the past and step into reality. All the dolphins have is the past there hasn't been anything to get excited about in Miami since Marino, and the sad part is I had to listen to all the Dante Culpepper talk before the start of the season.... Boy oh boy are you lucky you signed Harrington lol pathetic I'll take Pennington and his 28 shoulder surgeries over culpepper or harrington any day of the week.

Ok i'm not reading that but i just burped and hey follow the rules answer first then i will gladly answer that blabberish you wrote.

Archived