winner of the NL EAST this year

timbok

Ypu're entitled to your opinion, but in reality, you are allowing your "fandom" to color your glasses brightly.

On paper, teh Braves are 3rd or 4th in the NL East.

With the same team on paper?

As half of u say there dead even the braves and mets??

So where are the Mets if there so even with the Braves ?:character42:

Who's saying the Braves & Mets are even? That's just stupid, the Mets, even with their CURRENT pitching staff, are much better.

Who's saying the Braves & Mets are even? That's just stupid, the Mets, even with their CURRENT pitching staff, are much better.

The Mets got who? The same as the Braves a few goods but nothing great and Don't say Pedro i'll just laugh

You are not that close to the Mets. How did you close the roughly 18 game deficit from 2006?

what a guy:

Sunday, May 7th, 1995

IN THE NEWS: Atlanta manager Bobby Cox is arrested by police at his home, and jailed overnight, as he is charged with simple battery. He is accused of punching his wife and pulling her hair. The couple will appear together at a news conference to deny that he assaulted her. Mrs. Cox called police to request their help in breaking up an argument.

If she didnt deny he was gonna riugh her up again :confused:

what a guy:

Sunday, May 7th, 1995

IN THE NEWS: Atlanta manager Bobby Cox is arrested by police at his home, and jailed overnight, as he is charged with simple battery. He is accused of punching his wife and pulling her hair. The couple will appear together at a news conference to deny that he assaulted her. Mrs. Cox called police to request their help in breaking up an argument.

Real funny.

HAHAHA.

I don't think so.

Now in the news: Mets manager Willie Rudolph was arrested yesterday for harrasing male strippers his comment: i just wanted some good players :P .

what a guy:

Sunday, May 7th, 1995

Real funny.

HAHAHA.

I don't think so.

Now in the news: Mets manager Willie Rudolph was arrested yesterday for harrasing male strippers his comment: i just wanted some good players :P .

Real funny.

HAHAHA.

I don't think so.

not a joke dude. thats a real article.

http://www.baseballlibrary.com/baseballlibrary/chronology/1995MAY.stm#day7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Cox

look under '1995 battery charge'

Archived