If you have a Pennington jersey, wear it on Sunday

Since I have to work Sunday, I won't be wearing mine :(, but for those of you going, try to replace the "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS" with a "C-H-A-D CHAD CHAD CHAD" chant instead :)

Wow, so you're openly admitting you care more about Chad than the team now? Damn...

I'll wear mine I guess. In San Diego it's usually too hot to wear an authentic, which is what I have. It's getting a little cool now though, so sure.

Just got off the phone with the lady and it went like this:

RaffyD: "I need my Pennington Jersey, is it clean and ready?"

Lady: "I don't know, why don't you wear your Wesley Walker jersey?"

RaffyD: "Joe just said we need to all wear our Pennington jersey's on Sunday, get mine ready. Chad deserves this."

Lady: "You know I always wear my Chad jersey."

RaffyD: "Yeah, but yours is pink. I need to wear mine on Sunday, make sure it's ready."

Lady: "I will, take it easy. Is Joe that big kid you went to Clevelnd with? Maybe we should set him up with my sister?"

RaffyD: "Just get #10 ready for me, we'll talk about that stuff on Sunday."

THANK YOU CHAD!

LMAO!

POTW NOM

Wow, so you're openly admitting you care more about Chad than the team now? Damn...

You really assume too much.

People were talking about starting a chant for Mangini or Chad earlier today in another thread. I figured, why not change the chant we already do slightly since Chad's name has the same amount of letters as the chant already. I should have figured you would be the one to misinterpret something said in fun and try to twist it around.

Way to try and put words in my mouth. I will always root for the team. Just because I like certain players will never ever change that.

I'll definitely be wearing mine, even though I just got a Coles alternate for Christmas. Chad IS the reason we are playing for the post season and for that he deserves some credit.....and by the way 16G, I have watched every game this year and I don't think Chad's accuracy has dimished at all. The new system is calling for some more low percentage throws which may make it seem like his accuracy has gone down, but I don't think it has.....and I definitely don't think anybody can say for certain that it has when his completion percentage is still 64%.

I'll definitely be wearing mine, even though I just got a Coles alternate for Christmas. Chad IS the reason we are playing for the post season and for that he deserves some credit.....and by the way 16G, I have watched every game this year and I don't think Chad's accuracy has dimished at all. The new system is calling for some more low percentage throws which may make it seem like his accuracy has gone down, but I don't think it has.....and I definitely don't think anybody can say for certain that it has when his completion percentage is still 64%.

Well said, nobody seems to understand that alot of the miscues are a product of the type of Offense we now run... c'mon guys this is Herm "boring" Edwards anymore... we will throw more picks, we will take bigger risks, but we will be a better team and win more games too.

Well said, nobody seems to understand that alot of the miscues are a product of the type of Offense we now run... c'mon guys this is Herm "boring" Edwards anymore... we will throw more picks, we will take bigger risks, but we will be a better team and win more games too.

ok... so what you and Josie are saying is that when Chad misses his target by a lot it has nothing to do with Chad and everything to do with the play calling? Sorry guys... he seems to be missing something.

ok... so what you and Josie are saying is that when Chad misses his target by a lot it has nothing to do with Chad and everything to do with the play calling? Sorry guys... he seems to be missing something.

Yes its called a lower % throw, maybe one he is not as good at.

He is making the same throws he always has with the same accuracy, its the throws Herm didnt have him make that he has been struggling on...

How can you argue when his completetion % is the same as his career????

He has always only passed for 10-20 yards, so that arguement makes no sense... its no like he only started dinking and dunking this year...

And if he wasnt in a new system with new throws playing from behind he might very well be at 75% completion....

You calling a 64% passer out on "losing his accuracy" when it is only .9% off of his career average makes no sense.

I'm not going to say that if Chad throws a ball 10 yards away from his receiver it is due to a new system, but there are other factors to take into consideration. Receivers sometimes run the wrong route and when you are relying heavily on timed patterns that can cause some separation between the target and the ball, and weather is another thing to factor in.

Look at Carson Palmer, how many times have you seen him overthrow a receiver or just flat out miss him by five or more yards? I live in a Bengals market and have seen enough games to tell you that it has happened more than a few times this year. Nobody has perfect accuracy and some passes are going to get away from time to time, but the confidence you have in Pennington no longer being an accurate QB is alarming to me when you take into consideration the fact that he is playing on a completely new team with new coaches, new players and a new system.

Archived