Shawn Merriman Vs Jason Taylor

Smizzy

Merriman owned noone. Taylor was 100% correst of someone who cheats doesn't deserve an award for their performance. obviously i'm not a taylor fan but he's a player & deserves the award much more than merriman.

Has nothing to do with steriods. He didn't send him a MVP award. He sent him popcorn to watch the Chagers in the Playoffs. Should the Chargers not be allowed to play in the playoffs because of Meriman? Did Merriman say 1 word about steriods or the award?

NO. All he did was mule kick Jayson Taylor in the throat.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has nothing to do with steriods. He didn't send him a MVP award. He sent him popcorn to watch the Chagers in the Playoffs. Should the Chargers not be allowed to play in the playoffs because of Meriman? Did Merriman say 1 word about steriods or the award?

NO. All he did was mule kick Jayson Taylor in the throat.

Yeah I dont know what all the SM hating is about... I thought what he sent him was freakin hillarious! The popcorn was the real kicker.

I can see if he mentioned the award or the steriods or toild him to STFU but he didn't. He took all his comments like a man and sent him some popcorn. :thumbup: in my book.

BTW...Merriman got suspended and did his time. Has come back like a man on fire. The fact that Jason Taylor is even talking about Merriman is sad. The only reason it's being brought up is to weaken Merriman in the eyes of the voters. I can understand his point. Maybe one of his teammates should have mentioned it though. Looks kinda of cheesy for Taylor to brinning this up when he is up for the same award.

So Im watching the NFL Network and we all know what Taylor has said about Merriman and how he shouldn't be able to win an award ....Well I guess today Merriman sent Taylor a gift package to his home.

The gift package included a Lights Out Hat & T-Shirt and a box of popcorn with a note. The note read " Please enjoy this popcorn while wathcing the Chargers in the Playoffs "

You cannot get owned any harder than that.

I think we should all buy Shawne Merriman a drink!

Merriman may be my favorite non-Jet football player now.

If he did, that goes right up there with some of Chad Johnson's antics like the Pepto...it might even surpass that in ownage. However, Taylor does have a point. No way a guy who abuses steroids should be rewarded over someone who does not. I actually think Taylor might not have ever taken steroids, he just might have some God given ability.

The game after he gave the Browns DBs the Pepto, they handily stopped "85". Ocho Sucko got owned, not the other way around.

Archived