Shawn Merriman Vs Jason Taylor

Smizzy

So Im watching the NFL Network and we all know what Taylor has said about Merriman and how he shouldn't be able to win an award ....Well I guess today Merriman sent Taylor a gift package to his home.

The gift package included a Lights Out Hat & T-Shirt and a box of popcorn with a note. The note read " Please enjoy this popcorn while wathcing the Chargers in the Playoffs "

You cannot get owned any harder than that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Im watching the NFL Network and we all know what Taylor has said about Merriman and how he shouldn't be able to win an award ....Well I guess today Merriman sent Taylor a gift package to his home.

The gift package included a Lights Out Hat & T-Shirt and a box of popcorn with a note. The note read " Please enjoy this popcorn while wathcing the Chargers in the Playoffs "

You cannot get owned any harder than that.

No way

I would love for one of these guys to admit when they get caught JUICING thats exactly what they were doing..Tainted supplements..shut up and don't treat me like I'm an idiot..Shawn is an unbelievable player BUT the dude was cycling up and got caught and suspended for STEROIDs not supplements..Can anyone say Winny V!1

I loved Merriman as a player but the guy didn't own anyone. He is clearly a cheat and should STFU.

I agree here. Merriman has put on a lot of muscle since last year and he's playing lights out. Roids also makes a player more aggressive ... and this is another performance enhancement. If Merriman were competing against Vilma I would vote for Vilma. The players who are abiding by the rules shouldn't get penalized for it. I also think that Merriman should not be up for the defensive MVP next year because of the effects of steroids on a player in the NFL.

Players like JT make our rivalry a lot of fun. We know we all hate each other. LOL.

Seen that too, wow that is fu@k up merriman is my hero . I hate jason taylor and his gay a$$ team as well.Jason quit your Bit@hin' you little cry baby and stop beggin' for an award have some pride you a-hole.what a pussie

Do you ever have anything positive to say about the Dolphins from Miami. The 2006 Dolphins are the best team ever to not make the playoffs. We're great.

Having said that, Fin or no Fin fan, Merriman does not deserve to make the pro bowl, not to mention defensive player of the year. Period! That isn't even up for discussion. That's like somebody winning an election who had their votes falsely increased. He cheated, period! Not even a thought.

IF Merriman DID send that package to Taylor, then he is a piece of shizzle. Taylor was simply saying what any reasonable person would say about Merriman. Classless act from a classless clown, errrr, child.

Merriman owned noone. Taylor was 100% correst of someone who cheats doesn't deserve an award for their performance. obviously i'm not a taylor fan but he's a player & deserves the award much more than merriman.

That's what I'm talking about

:toot:

Do you ever have anything positive to say about the Dolphins from Miami. The 2006 Dolphins are the best team ever to not make the playoffs. We're great.

Having said that, Fin or no Fin fan, Merriman does not deserve to make the pro bowl, not to mention defensive player of the year. Period! That isn't even up for discussion. That's like somebody winning an election who had their votes falsely increased. He cheated, period! Not even a thought.

IF Merriman DID send that package to Taylor, then he is a piece of shizzle. Taylor was simply saying what any reasonable person would say about Merriman. Classless act from a classless clown, errrr, child.

So many things wrong with what you say sometimes... "We're great?" At what? Talking?

The problem with JT (still) is he doesn't know when to shut his mouth. He is more than happy to blather on and on about anything and everything. He should take a note or two from other plays and just say "no comment". Oh, but wait, that wouldn't get him on TV and in the news.

Here is a guy who is playing one of his last years, never had a playoff win and is just sour grapes. Sure, Merriman shouldn't be in the pro-bowl, but JT shouldn't be talking about it.

BZ

So many things wrong with what you say sometimes... "We're great?" At what? Talking?

The problem with JT (still) is he doesn't know when to shut his mouth. He is more than happy to blather on and on about anything and everything. He should take a note or two from other plays and just say "no comment". Oh, but wait, that wouldn't get him on TV and in the news.

Here is a guy who is playing one of his last years, never had a playoff win and is just sour grapes. Sure, Merriman shouldn't be in the pro-bowl, but JT shouldn't be talking about it.

BZ

He had a playoff win in Jan of 2001 against the mighty Peyton Manning and the Colts. Lamar Smith ran crazy and we destroyed the Colts.

He had a playoff win in Jan of 2001 against the mighty Peyton Manning and the Colts. Lamar Smith ran crazy and we destroyed the Colts.

You are right. He played.

2000: AFC Wildcard Game: won 23 - 17

Not sure that is DESTROYING, but I will give you the win.

Not surprising you remembered your last win in the playoffs. Man that was a long time ago.

BZ

I agree that Merriman should NOT get the award. It sets a bad precident for future players. HOWEVER, the bitching should NOT have come from Jason Taylor. It only made him look more pathetic a person than we already knew he was. It's sad, really. He's such a good player. I wish he had an ounce of class to go with the talent.

I agree that Merriman should NOT get the award. It sets a bad precident for future players. HOWEVER, the bitching should NOT have come from Jason Taylor. It only made him look more pathetic a person than we already knew he was. It's sad, really. He's such a good player. I wish he had an ounce of class to go with the talent.

Oh COME ON NOW!!!! JT has plenty of class. He's never in trouble and does alot for the community. He's an excellent role model.

Put it this way, if 'Ole Noodle Arm 'I wish I could complete a 5 yard out pattern' Pennyboy were to say what Taylor said, I guarantee you'd be sining a different tune. You'd be agreeing with the statement and with the fact that he made the statement and is makinmg a stand...blah blah blah.

Save it! Save your energy for your guaranteed loss against the swarming Raider defense.

Oh COME ON NOW!!!! JT has plenty of class. He's never in trouble and does alot for the community. He's an excellent role model.

Put it this way, if 'Ole Noodle Arm 'I wish I could complete a 5 yard out pattern' Pennyboy were to say what Taylor said, I guarantee you'd be sining a different tune. You'd be agreeing with the statement and with the fact that he made the statement and is makinmg a stand...blah blah blah.

Save it! Save your enjoy for your guaranteed loss against the swarming Raider defense.

He is a classless ****.

He puts down fans because he can't win.

He talks to the media to get his name in the paper.

He makes big statements about games but doesn't show up on the field to make a difference.

He should just shut up and play. He is another great player who needs a muzzle.

BZ

He is a classless ****.

He makes big statements about games but doesn't show up on the field to make a difference.

BZ

You're only saying that because he's a Dolphin. If he were a Jet, you'd be saying something different. You'd be saying, "JT is passionate obout the game of football". See the difference? On the Dolphins, he's a whiny baby. On the Jets, he's a passionate player.

I'm right.

You're only saying that because he's a Dolphin. If he were a Jet, you'd be saying something different. You'd be saying, "JT is passionate obout the game of football". See the difference? On the Dolphins, he's a whiny baby. On the Jets, he's a passionate player.

I'm right.

I like his talent, not his mouth.

Rather have Zach.

BZ

Save it! Save your energy for your guaranteed loss against the swarming Raider defense.

Not true at ALL! He's a pompous horse's ass! He is FAR from a role model. AND, if any Jet were to have the mouth he does and made the comments he made this week I'd be embarrassed and saying the same thing I'm saying about Taylor. The fact is, however, that the Jets seem not to have any major ego issues. It's one thing I'm very proud of, actually. The Jets ARE role models. Jason Taylor... nah.

If he did, that goes right up there with some of Chad Johnson's antics like the Pepto...it might even surpass that in ownage. However, Taylor does have a point. No way a guy who abuses steroids should be rewarded over someone who does not. I actually think Taylor might not have ever taken steroids, he just might have some God given ability.

He is a classless ****.

BZ

I think he shows up on the field to make a difference... dare I say he even backs up his mouth... that does NOT, however, mean he SHOULD run his mouth to the press the way he does. He is a great player who needs a muzzle which I am afraid adds to his classlessness.

NO ,They have sucked for the last 12 years since I've lived here .I hate The dolfags,but you are funny so you are cool with me . But your team still blows haha

I'm trying sooo hard to behave myself on this site, but if you want to talk about lack of class we can talk about the Jets fans reactions when Jason Taylor was assaulted by that lunatic a while back. There were the "Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy" posts, along with "What a f*ckin b*tch he is, this is the funniest thing I have ever heard" posts.

I find it amusing that JT gets under your skin to the point that you forget to use manners and class yourselves. He takes a few jabs at NY fans (who BTW were talking sh*t infront of his kids) and you guys act like he is at fault and owes you an apology. :rolleyes:

JT was right to speak his mind on Merrimen, he used roids to enhance his performance on the field. If you think that Merrimen should somehow get a pass because you have a thing for JT, that is really sad.

I'm trying sooo hard to behave myself on this site, but if you want to talk about lack of class we can talk about the Jets fans reactions when Jason Taylor was assaulted by that lunatic a while back. There were the "Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy" posts, along with "What a f*ckin b*tch he is, this is the funniest thing I have ever heard" posts.

I find it amusing that JT gets under your skin to the point that you forget to use manners and class yourselves. He takes a few jabs at NY fans (who BTW were talking sh*t infront of his kids) and you guys act like he is at fault and owes you an apology. :rolleyes:

JT was right to speak his mind on Merrimen, he used roids to enhance his performance on the field. If you think that Merrimen should somehow get a pass because you have a thing for JT, that is really sad.

I listened to both taylors 1st comment & his 2nd comment about merriman. Taylor is 100% correct. as he said it was not intended to be a personal attack on anyone. He just feels people shouldn't cheat whether it be football, baseball or any other sport. end of story. he was not whining, just stating his opinion, which I happen to agree with.

we're jet fans ma man, we're gonna bash taylor, brady or lossman any chance we get. ;)

Not true at ALL! He's a pompous horse's ass! He is FAR from a role model. AND, if any Jet were to have the mouth he does and made the comments he made this week I'd be embarrassed and saying the same thing I'm saying about Taylor. The fact is, however, that the Jets seem not to have any major ego issues. It's one thing I'm very proud of, actually. The Jets ARE role models. Jason Taylor... nah.

Jason Taylor is a role model in South Florida. He has charitable foundations and he holds many charity events in our area. Here's proof bitches.

http://www.jasontaylorfoundation.com/events.htm

The only team that Taylor trashes is the Jets. Want to know why?

It's because of you, the Jets fans that call him every disgusting and stupid name in the book. When they go to Giants Stadium to play the Jets your fans are terrible... "prettyboy" "crybaby" "go fu k Zack's sister" etc... Can you blame him for hating you guys?

I swear, on Tuesday everybody here was bitching about how they were treated at the game Monday night... "They were dragging a Jets jersey on the ground", "they would'nt give my wife directions" Blah-Blah-Blah...You people are the crybabys.

I agree wholeheartedly with Taylor... I just think it makes Taylor look like a whining baby by making those comments himself since he's in the run for the award. Maybe he should have whispered that to a few friends to leak to the press... BUT NO! JT had to take as much limelight as he could... typical. Unfortunately, like I said, it makes him look like a crybaby all over again. Right comments coming from the wrong person.

Archived