Dolphins All-Pro Taylor talks retirement

JetNation

Actually, I sort of enjoy the fuel he adds to the fire with the rivalry.

True.

It is fun for him to piss and moan all week and not back it up on the field as his pathetic excuse for a team loses once agian to us. That's 4-14 against the Jets in the past 9 years for you Jason.

If Saban goes I think Jason will too-he's not sure he wants to put him self through another defensive scheme and the rebuilding process-he also has offers on the table according to Miami radio talk on my way to pick up the pizza

True.

It is fun for him to piss and moan all week and not back it up on the field as his pathetic excuse for a team loses once agian to us. That's 4-14 against the Jets in the past 9 years for you Jason.

Obliviously you don't watch much Fish football.

I live in South Florida and am subjected to every Fish game.

Taylor is a stud. He backs it up on the Field.

If Taylor wasn't on that Dolphin team they would only have won two games. Taylor deserves to be defensive player of the year. He's that good.

I would much rather see a player, who has just given 100%, sitting on the sidelines crying out of frustration, then a couple of players sitting at the end of a game, their team is losing, just chatting.

I don't think Taylor really wants out of football. I think he wants out of Miami.

If Saban leaves, Miami goes into a rebuilding mode. Taylor has 2 good years left. I personally would love to see him finish his career as a Jet.

Archived