Attn;Jetcane

SoFlaJets

Hurricanes TE Greg Olsen has declared for the upcoming NFL draft per Miami sports talk radio

I heard. He was the worst TE we had in 8 years. Shows flashes but lacks intensity.

Beason may go too.

We're waiting to see if Koettner takes the OC job or not.

I heard. He was the worst TE we had in 8 years. Shows flashes but lacks intensity.

Beason may go too.

We're waiting to see if Koettner takes the OC job or not.

I knew you had to have heard-I can't get a MU scoop on you

I know Greg, not greatly, but I've met and talked with him before as we grew up in the same town (Wayne, NJ).

My HS Football coach is friends with their family and Greg's a good buy but as JC said, was the worst U tight end in the past 8 years with his inconsistency. His brother now is out of UVA and will try to make an NFL roster next season (as a QB).

I know Greg, not greatly, but I've met and talked with him before as we grew up in the same town (Wayne, NJ).

My HS Football coach is friends with their family and Greg's a good buy but as JC said, was the worst U tight end in the past 8 years with his inconsistency. His brother now is out of UVA and will try to make an NFL roster next season (as a QB).

124 I'll give you props for calling it at the beginning of the season.

I think Olsen must have been watching Shockey play from the way he dropped balls this year.

Archived