another ex-miami player making his school proud

johnny green balls

Bills running back Willis McGahee, 25, is facing his third paternity suit in the last two years. The Bills running back has already been declared the biological father and is paying support for two kids from two other women. The latest woman is awaiting the result of McGahee's DNA test, ordered by a Miami-Dade Circuit Judge.

-- Miami Herald

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/01/08/truth.rumors.nfl/1.html

Bills running back Willis McGahee, 25, is facing his third paternity suit in the last two years. The Bills running back has already been declared the biological father and is paying support for two kids from two other women. The latest woman is awaiting the result of McGahee's DNA test, ordered by a Miami-Dade Circuit Judge.

-- Miami Herald

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/01/08/truth.rumors.nfl/1.html

he decided to marry her:

ghetto-pregnant.gif

Haters :P

You picked a bad day to talk about Hurricanes messing up.

Colvin, who began celebrating his batted pass, conceded, "I thought it was a forward pass.''

Wilfork said, "I looked to the sideline and everyone was yelling, 'Go! Go! Go!' I was like, 'OK.' Anytime a ball is on the ground, you pick it up. I saw the end zone and said, 'Man, that's a long way.' ''

That was an elementary part of the game the Jets screwed up. Left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson made a stab at the ball while it was in the air, but stopped going after it once it hit the ground. Both Jets and Patriots players also stood around thinking the play was dead.

"It was a heads-up play by Vince to pick up the ball,'' defensive end Shaun Ellis said. "It wasn't heads-up on our part. Any time the ball is knocked down at the line you have to pick it up. They did a good job of continuing playing.''

Wilfork said he planned to put the ball in his trophy case.

"In high school I was a big-time fullback,'' he said. "But this was my first time running the ball in college or the NFL. I'll have to look at the film and critique myself.''

Archived