Hank Poteat

ECURB

You are getting a little ridiculous here and I now know that I was 100% correct in my original assessment in the BJ Askew thread.

Quit spamming the board.

With what? Burning questions about the JETS and this offseason? :roll:

You are getting a little ridiculous here and I now know that I was 100% correct in my original assessment in the BJ Askew thread.

Quit spamming the board.

Seriously. ecurb, I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules to do what you're doing. Knock it off.

Seriously. ecurb, I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules to do what you're doing. Knock it off.

You must be kidding... Sorry if you dont want to talk about the JETS and you will only respond to my Chad threads... then you tell me to stop tlaking about Chad

I do

and you complain

You must be kidding... Sorry if you dont want to talk about the JETS and you will only respond to my Chad threads... then you tell me to stop tlaking about Chad

I do

and you complain

You're spamming the boards with crap threads. There is no need for a thread on each and every member of the team. If you want to make one thread about what you think about the players you think will be cut then fine. But a thread on each player? That's spamming and I'm pretty sure it's against board rules.

You're spamming the boards with crap threads. There is no need for a thread on each and every member of the team. If you want to make one thread about what you think about the players you think will be cut then fine. But a thread on each player? That's spamming and I'm pretty sure it's against board rules.

I made one on a few different players in different situations, all except Ramsey are starters...

Hwo is this a bad thing on a JETS message board???

Then instead of actually responding to it, this is what you do...

Back on topic

Hank Poteat was good enough to beat out Miller and Barret for most of the 2nd half of the season...

Does this mean we have very weak CB's or that Poteat should be on this team?

It means Chad has a noodle arm ;)

Managing to be more annoying than ecurb2369... ;)

adding to the problem

acting like a 2nd grader...

the list goes on

I know you are but what am I ;)

j/k

I'm merely giving you a taste of your own medicine. See how annoying it is when someone posts the same thing in numerous threads that have nothing to do with the original topic?

I know you are but what am I ;)

j/k

I'm merely giving you a taste of your own medicine. See how annoying it is when someone posts the same thing in numerous threads that have nothing to do with the original topic?

Hey I was just responding to people bashing Chad, I was just being louder about it... is that wrong... no... more annoying... well yes...

Im done though, I honestly do want to talk about the other players i posted about.

Archived