Keyshawn shoots down Cowboys rumors

ECURB

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2725180

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=3499]

Should we try to pry him away and back to NY? He would be an upgrade over Jmac.

Keyshawn blows. No way would I want him back in the Jets and as horrific as McCareins is now I don't see Meshawn as much of an upgrade. The guy is a cancer like TO but unlike TO he ain't gonna give you 1,000 yds and 12 td's a year.

Most overrated receiver of all-time. Had a couple good seasons in NY and he's been compiling it ever since. The Cowboys are idiots if they let go of TO and bring this loser in to replace him.

Keyshawn blows. No way would I want him back in the Jets and as horrific as McCareins is now I don't see Meshawn as much of an upgrade. The guy is a cancer like TO but unlike TO he ain't gonna give you 1,000 yds and 12 td's a year.

Most overrated receiver of all-time. Had a couple good seasons in NY and he's been compiling it ever since. The Cowboys are idiots if they let go of TO and bring this loser in to replace him.

Johnson had about as many yards as Cotch this year, you dont hink he would be an upgrade over Jmac?

Johnson had about as many yards as Cotch this year, you dont hink he would be an upgrade over Jmac?

With all the headaches and bs Keyshawn brings to the table I don't think his 800 yds and 3 tds are worth it. If JMac had started all 16 games last year he would have compiled similar numbers.

With all the headaches and bs Keyshawn brings to the table I don't think his 800 yds and 3 tds are worth it. If JMac had started all 16 games last year he would have compiled similar numbers.

fair enough

Jmac did cause some ruckus in TC though... but your right with all the hassle and expectations gone wrong it wouldnt be worth it...

Keyshawn is staying in Carolina.

Alot of pepole want Henning out in Carolina but they really got beat up not only at the QB position but on the OL as well.

Henning is a good OC. If the Panthers are healthy (Which they were not this year) they will be a playoff contender again in 07.

Archived