Smizzy, you've destroyed my life.

DonCorleone

The pic in your signature has been permanently imprinted on my brain. It is all that I kept seeing, every time that they showed Brady on the sidelines. I can't take it anymore, I can't even read the sports section because every time that Brady is mentioned, I see it all over again. Please help me.

TBrady.jpg

The pic in your signature has been permanently imprinted on my brain. It is all that I kept seeing, every time that they showed Brady on the sidelines. I can't take it anymore, I can't even read the sports section because every time that Brady is mentioned, I see it all over again. Please help me.

TBrady.jpg

good thing that same picture doesn't have Wilfork in it. It might be a little more 'dramatic' for you.

TBrady.jpg

i thought i was the only one. every time i saw bradys face i thought "bellyshirt" and "smizzy". what aweird thing, this internet is

Archived