Kris Jenkins??

gang_green03

I'm hearing that he's a potential cap casualty.

Would you want the Jets to go after him if he got cut?

I would take a shot at him. He might be a little expensive but as long as he's not demanding a huge, long-term contract I think he's worth it. He's a top 5 DT when healthy and could play NT for us, he has the size and strength (6'4 335lbs). He's injury prone but was healthy all this year.

He might be a risk worth taking. Jenkins could potentially be a beast at NT for us and is still fairly young at 27.

Thoughts?

Maybe to an incentive-laden contract. His injury history is just ridiculous and their defense pretty much blew this year even with him healthy.

If the Panthers thought he was still one of the best at his position, they would not cut him at age 27.

Maybe to an incentive-laden contract. His injury history is just ridiculous and their defense pretty much blew this year even with him healthy.

If the Panthers thought he was still one of the best at his position, they would not cut him at age 27.

I'm not sure on this, but the Panther D-line (even without rucker) was still a top five line. Jenkins only helps that. They also lost two linebackers in the off-season last year.

There is no way they cut Morgan, Jenkins would get the axe first.

I'm not sure on this, but the Panther D-line (even without rucker) was still a top five line. Jenkins only helps that. They also lost two linebackers in the off-season last year.

There is no way they cut Morgan, Jenkins would get the axe first.

Morgan has been hit in the head one too many times.

Archived