No 4th round pick!

CoachTsurfing

Looking at our draft picks from gbnreport.com says we have no 4th round pick. With this in mind who really thinks we will just cut Barlow? While a 4th round pick isn't a relatively high pick it is the first pick on day two not to mention we have had some really good luck in the 4th round. We also lost our 7th round pick to Dallas but we have Detroits in the 7th round so that is actually better. I like the way Mangini acquired an extra second and believe he will continue to manuver this draft as well to get a 4th rounder. Comments anyone???

it's not like if the Jets cut barlow they return the 4th round pick. The guy is here the pick is already exchanged.

also FWIW that one game against the Pats in the mud was worth the price paid. everyone is looking around for the next franchise back, meanwhile barlow is still relatively young, willing to take a pay cut, and has been hanging around with Curtis - it wouldn't surprise me at all if barlow gets better and factors into the team's plans.

Looking at our draft picks from gbnreport.com says we have no 4th round pick. With this in mind who really thinks we will just cut Barlow? While a 4th round pick isn't a relatively high pick it is the first pick on day two not to mention we have had some really good luck in the 4th round. We also lost our 7th round pick to Dallas but we have Detroits in the 7th round so that is actually better. I like the way Mangini acquired an extra second and believe he will continue to manuver this draft as well to get a 4th rounder. Comments anyone???

That's a good point about Mangini manuvering his picks. We all want to get Carriker and/or Lynch, or really whatever. By the time the draft happens we could have a pick at 15, or no first rounders at all this year, and have two first rounders for next year.

That's what i like about mangini, expect the un-expected.

it's not like if the Jets cut barlow they return the 4th round pick. The guy is here the pick is already exchanged.

also FWIW that one game against the Pats in the mud was worth the price paid. everyone is looking around for the next franchise back, meanwhile barlow is still relatively young, willing to take a pay cut, and has been hanging around with Curtis - it wouldn't surprise me at all if barlow gets better and factors into the team's plans.

I hope Barlow gets better, he has a ton of ability and it would be nice not to have to give up a high pick on someone like Turner when Barlow can accomplish the same thing if playing 100%....

Lets all hope Barlow lives up to his words and comes in like a beast next season.

Archived